Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 9th, 2007, 04:59 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
A New Marr... BOOK 2 Pg.26

A New Marr... BOOK 2 starts on Page 26!
------------------------------------------------------------
This is my 3rd fiction. I didn't like my other one so much but I'm hopin' to like this one and have it last a while. Please respond to the below...

Chapter 1

Past the stars, through the worm holes, over into a new realm, new dimension, we find Marr. A newer planet compared to many. Inhabited by many different creatures but only three diserve any recognition. The Vipers of the seas. The Primadons of the jungles. And the Marro of everything else.

These Marro were believed to be the first on this planet, thus their name Marro comes from the planet. They are hive creatures. They spawn from Hives and then grow. They are trained to be warriors, weapons of dominance. They can suck a planet dry, and can't feel mercy. There are over a billion Marro on the relatively small planet Marr, and now they are also somewhere else.

They live as soldiers on the world called Valhalla. It has been quite a few years since the Battle of All Time began. The good guys are winning. It's 5 on 1. Utgar grows more worried and angry the more he loses. It's only a matter of time before he's helpless.

The Marro are summoned to Valhalla by that ruthless leader. Utgar. He has drawn many Marro but ever since they build a hive, they don't need Utgar anymore. They are plotting against him. Once they're done with this world it will be nothing more than their homeworld. Either desert, dense jungle, or ocean.

A Marro Drone stumbles upon something amazing, something extraordinary. He looks a little closer as he hovers over a pool of water. It was more of a large puddle however. He doesn't know what water really is, as he doesn't need it and the fact that he's not very bright.

"Whaa?" he says in a crackly voice. He bends over a little more and falls into it, "Aah!" and then he hits with a splash, yet it is not deep. "What did you find?" says a Marro Drudge. He looks over and sees the Drone in the water. "Get up," the Drudge says. The drone doesn't move just looks around. He makes a grunitng noise. "Get up!" the Drudge repeats. The drone gets up and jumps out of the water, however he trips on a root in this dense jungle as he gets out and tumbles to the ground. The Marro Drone becomes dizzy as he gets up. "Move!" says the frusturated Drudge and then he points one of his guns to the Drones back. "huh," says the Drone as he spins his spear around his back, slicing off the Drudges arm. And then the Drone turns around and jabs the Drudge with his spear and sticks him to a tree. Purplish, reddish blood dripples from the Drudges back. "Hu, hu, hua!" he yells as the Drone yanks the spear from the Drudges body. He falls dead to the ground.

The Drone walks away. He's feeling more powerful. He feels like he can actually talk well, like his voice had changed. He feels as if he is much more cordnated. Then he feels a need to go back to the puddle pool, and drink some more water. So he does and his strength increases. He feels a lot better than he did before. He could actually think, and use reason. "Magic water," he said as he began his walk back to his camp. He was right, wellsprings were magical.

Do you like the first chapter?

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...

Last edited by Metaknight; July 11th, 2008 at 12:24 PM.
Old November 9th, 2007, 04:00 PM

king_of_feylund123 has disabled reputation
i like it,but it needs somthing like..........elves!
Old November 9th, 2007, 08:54 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Just for you, I'll have the elves be the first the marro kill...

Note: Contains blood, do not read if squimish!

Chapter 2

The drone arrived at his camp. "They are here!" said a Marro Stinger. They heard the sound of an arrow fly. "Uh," that Stinger said as he fell. Nailed in the chest. Blood drooped down as he layed there, eyes wide open. "Run!" said a Drudge. They began to run spasticly through the forest. Most of the camp, which consisted of a few Stingers, some Drudge, and many Drones, ran. Leaving the Drone who had found the wellspring, 2 Drudge, and about 4 Drones. It bacame quiet as the sound of their running allies vanished.

The Drones looked at each other, "uhno," said the Drones as they turned to eachother and shrugged. "Uh," said one as it fell. The others looked around. "There, in that bush!" a Drudge pointed to a large bush as it rustled. Then he saw an arrow stick out of it. Then the Drudge shot at it. It went away and came back a second later. "Fwang!" it sounded as it hit the Drudge below the stomach. "Ugh," he said and then he fell. But managed to fire one more shot that missed before he fell to the ground.

The remaining Drones ran to different surrounding bushes and stabbed them. The smarter Drone who had found the wellspring looked at them realizing how stupid they looked. He heard a a noise coming from a bush behind him. He spun around. He breathed heavely. Then saw an arrow fly from the bush. He swung his spear lightining quick. It hit the arrow near the point and snapped it in half.

Then he rushed in rage toward the bush and jabbed one steady blow to it at the middle. "Aah," he heard as he ripped his spear from the bush. A dead creature fell out. He reconized it as an elf. It fell to the ground. A massive amount of blood came from his chest, and then from his mouth. It came out like a faucet, then soon stopped. "uhh," the Drone said as he looked at the Elf, unpleased.

An arrow flew by the Drones head. Just missing as he turned around and threw his spear. It landed in a bush yet missed the target as a head arose. An elf wearing a green cape and orangish-brown clothes came from the bush weilding a bow. He drew an arrow and fired. The Drone, only about 5 meters away(About 16 ft.) raised his arms and the arrow went into his left arm. The Drone pulled it out. Marros feel a lot less pain then most other races. If you were a Drone it would feel like you got a small shot. The Drone bled but not much. "Ur," he said as he leaped forward and another arrow swept right past him, barely missing him. He stuck the arrow into the Elf's lower neck. "Aah, ur," groaned the Elf. Then the Drone pushed him over and ducked.

He examined what else had happened. He was pretty sure no more elves were around. Apparently the Drones and Drudges had killed an Elf but then ran off. He approached a small pool of blood, Marro blood. He saw the blood dripping as it went deeper into the jungle. The Drone got up and mumbled, "cowards," then followed the trail of blood.

After awhile he lost the trail. He looked around, unsure of where he was. Then heard a moan. He followed the sound. It was the Drudge, dieing of blood. "Where'd the others go?" the Drone asked. "Drones can talk now?" the Drudge joked then managed point his figure toward a tree. "That way," he said, extremely weakly. Then said, even quieter and weaker, "Beware, there's... there's an archer," he ended his last and final thought.

The Drone looked around. He saw no archer. Then heard the faintest rustling. He looked up, in a tree, "there," he muttered. He had no weapon so he picked up the dead Drudges guns. The Drone shot at random trees. Then heard a crash. "Ahugh!" an archer fell from a tree. He wasn't badly wounded. He drew his bow but the Drone wouldn't give him a chance. "Bang!" it sounded as the Elf's head blew off. Blood spewed onto the Drone. It squired up like it was shot and the Elf fell with a thump. "Uh," said the Drone. The feel of blood all over him didn't comfort him.

He heard a lot of rustling now. A real lot. It came from the bushes and then heard a noise from the trees above. The Drone felt a bad feeling about it. He was being ambushed.

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 9th, 2007, 10:15 PM

well thats disturbing, but interesting!
Old November 10th, 2007, 06:38 AM

Thanks!

Chapter 3

The Drone covered his face with his arms and ducked real low. Arrows flew from all directions. They were Elves. They missed but more were ready to come.

"Aaah!" screamed an Elf. He then fell to the floor. A Marro Stinger had zapped him. "Yaah!!!" the Stinger shouted and then more came from the bushes. They zapped the Elves. The ambushers were being ambushed.

Then an arrow flew and hit the Drone in the leg. He lifted his guns and shot. Bang, "bang! Bang, bang!" they sounded. The Elf ducked and the Drone missed all shots. The Drone ran over, keeping real low. Jumped over the bush the Elf was by and saw him running away. He had left his weapons behind. "Aaah!" the Elf screamed as he ran. The Drone picked up his bow and drew an arrow. The Elf was pretty far away. "Fwaang," and the arrow flew and went into the Elf's upper leg. He fell but was soon killed by Stingers.

The Drone looked around. The Stingers were pretty much done. A few Elves managed to escape but most were severly wounded. Only a few were carried along as prisioners. They were going to the Hive.

"You make good bait," said a Stinger to the Drone on the walk. The Stinger wasn't excpecting a reply.

The Drone surprised him and said, "Next time you're going to be the bait, with blood that's not yours dripping from your head."

The Stinger replied with, "Since when could a Drone speak like you just did?"

"I'm special," said the Drone. That ended the conversation. Then the Drone stopped for a second. He reached down and pulled the arrow out of his shin. "That hurt" he said in a playful voice.

Finally they reached the Hive. It was Su-Bak-Na's Hive. "Aaarh!" screached the dragon when they arrived. To the Stinger's surpise, Ne-Gok-Sa was their with the Marro Warriors.

They walked over to him. "Ne-Gok-Sa, we weren't expecting you," said a Stinger, surprised.

"I'm here for you to report on your progress. Have you found Aquilla's hideout?" Ne-Gok-Sa questioned.

"Um... no sir," said the Stinger.

"Have you finished the third Hive?" Ne-Gok-Sa asked.

"Well, almost. It's not ready to preduce Marro but..." Ne-Gok-Sa cut him off.

"Have you found or done anything useful to me?" Ne-Gok-Sa asked angrily.

The Drone moved closer to Ne-Gok-Sa. He wanted to examine his expression to find out how many of us he'd kill.

"I don't think so," the Stinger finished and started to back away. Yet he was still in reach of Ne-Gok-Sa sword. "Cha-ching!" Ne-Gok-Sa impaled him. "Uah," the Stinger sounded as if he was choking. He coughed up a lot of blood before he died.

Ne-Gok-Sa looked around. He then looked at the Drone. "So nothing was accomplished!?" Ne-Gok-Sa yelled at him. He knew Drones really couldn't speak so then he turned away.

"We took out some Elves," the Drone responded. Ne-Gok-Sa turned around and looked surprised.

"Where did you learn to speak?" Ne-Gok-Sa asked curiously.

The Drone looked at the other Stingers, then at Ne-Gok-Sa. "I'm not really sure, I think it was by a pond," the Drone finally said.

"A pond?" the Drone nodded. "Show me this pond," said Ne-Gok-Sa. So the Drone and Ne-Gok-Sa went, looking for this "pond." The Marro Warriors came with them. The Drone wasn't entirely sure where it was but had a good idea.

From up above, another Elf layed. Waiting. He wanted to shoot Ne-Gok-Sa's head right off but knew they were looking for something and wanted to know what. Then they reached it.

"That puddle!?" asked Ne-Gok-Sa.

"Yes. Drink it, it tastes really good, I think it gave me the power of speech" Ne-Gok-Sa used his hands and scooped up a little bit. It tastes real good, very different than other water.

"It's one of the wellsprings Utgar is looking for!" Ne-Gok-Sa confirmed. The Warriors took a sip. "Yes," they said.

The Drone heard rustling again. "In the tree, there's something!" The Warriors shot up to it. "Uhh..." an Elf fell from it. He was dead. "There may be more," said a Warrior.

"I don't think so," said the Drone. They waited a few minutes, listening, watching. Then they went back to the wellspring. "We shall keep this our secret, we can use it when we take over this world. Remember, secret between Marros," Ne-Gok-Sa said. He took another drink. "That's good."

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 10th, 2007, 12:10 PM

Silver1327 has disabled reputation
I really like this story. If Ullar is invading, do you think Vipers could be in it?
Old November 10th, 2007, 12:40 PM

nice story!
Old November 10th, 2007, 02:56 PM

Vipers!? Sure!! Whatever you guys want(almost)!! I will try to put in Vipers!! However this probably means Ullar will be the first to go... thank you guys for the support!!

Chapter 4

They began their journey back to Su-Bak-Na's Hive. They encountered no more Elves the way back. No trouble. When they arrived all the Stingers looked at them with great curiousity.

Then Ne-Gok-Sa said, "Listen up, and listen good. There are wellsprings around here. Water with magical properties. We must control it, guard it. Make sure none find it. Understand?" Everyone looked pretty surprised and didn't know what to say. They looked at each other than back at Ne-Gok-Sa. "We will set up a camp there," Ne-Gok-Sa stated. "But first, I will bestow a name upon this Drone."

Ne-Gok-Sa pointed to the Drone. "Come here," said Ne-Gok-Sa to the Drone. When a Marro gets a name it means they are becoming important. A leader, a general, etc. Never before has a Marro Drone had a name. The Drone came a little closer to Ne-Gok-Sa. He kneeled beside him. "From now on, this here Marro shall be known as..." he paused as he conjured up a name, a respectable one. "Ga-Ne-Vu," he said. "Rise. You shall lead the Drones," Ne-Gok-Sa continued.

Then Ne-Gok-Sa lifted his sword. He waved three quick slashes and cut off Ga-Ne-Vu's crest. The crest that signifies a Drone and all of their stupidity. "uh," Ga-Ne-Vu said in a quiet, raspy voice as the slight pain passed. "Thank you, lord," said Ga-Ne-Vu. "I believe the Drones are mostly at Tor-Kul-Na's Hive and the surrounding areas," said Ne-Gok-Sa. "Go there now," Ne-Gok-Sa said. "Bring a Stinger, you will need proof until I arrive." Ga-Ne-Vu was very overwhelmed at this. Never before had he had such a responsibility. He pointed to a Stinger and then urged him to come with him. they left for Tor-Kul-Na's Hive, fearing Ne-Gok-Sa. "I will be there soon," Ne-Gok-Sa called to him as he left.

"Now," Ne-Gok-Sa said. "Gather your things. I shall show you the wellspring. Build your camp by the wellspring. There, continue looking for Aquilla's hideout there." Not to long after that they went to the wellspring. Most left, just Su-Bak-Na and a couple Stingers stayed.

Just after they left the Hive was ready to produce. It crackled. Then the eggs broke. It sounded like glass breaking. Three Marros came out of the same egg. "uhh, auh," they moaned as they crawled out and fell onto the swampy ground. They were all mushed together, and very slimy. Soon they broke free from each other. Su-Bak-Na roared, "Aaaarh!" it echoed loud enough for Ga-Ne-Vu to hear it. Which he did.

He was almost to Su-Bak-Na's Hive. Not long now he thought. "Hsss!" came a sound from behind him. He saw nothing. Nothing but bushes and swamp. He thought he heard a sound. A rush of rustling, then it stopped. Something was running around in these bushes. The sound came from pretty far away, then another sound even farther. Hissing. He thought of the possibilities. Vipers no doubt. He had encountered them before, on his homeworld.

"Show yourself!" Ga-Ne-Vu shouted. "Aaa!" a viper said as it had pounced on him from behind. It was on his back. All he had was one Drudge gun. He tried to fire it but he missed for he couldn't reach around with the Viper on him. It was a Venoc. It vigorously bit and shook his arm. It nearly fell off. "Aaah," screamed Ga-Ne-Vu. Then he dropped the gun. Eventually he was able to shake the Viper off him. Then it tried to pounce back on him. Ga-Ne-Vu picked up the gun and fired. "Bang!" it sounded and went right through the Viper. Almost a perfect hole. It hit the upper part of its slim body. It could hardly move and just squirmed. Then Ga-Ne-Vu pulled the trigger again but nothing came out. He realized it was out of amo. He didn't have a purple tube of it like the Drudge normally did. He kicked the Viper twice, then it died. It had a flattened head by the time he was done.

"Great," said Ga-Ne-Vu. Not too long later. He got to Tor-Kul-Na's Hive, the first in all of Valhalla.

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 10th, 2007, 03:21 PM

Silver1327 has disabled reputation
Thanks. I love this story. So whats boing to happen? The Drone becomes a Hivelord?
Old November 11th, 2007, 12:29 PM

they should lead a huge attack on utgar!

Q: What time is it when an elephant sits on your car?

A: Time to get a new fence!!
Old November 11th, 2007, 08:37 PM

Thanks you guys! You keep me going :P ! No, not become a Hivelord and yes, big attack on Utgar, eventually... maybe around 7 or 8.

Chapter 5

The Stinger who came to prove Ga-Ne-Vu's promotion had taken a different path. He was already there and already told Tor-Kul-Na the whole thing. Ga-Ne-Vu stared at the montster. It had huge, dead eyes and began to drool.

Ga-Ne-Vu walked over to them. "This here is the former Drone," said the Stinger.

"Ne-Gok-Sa has told me to control the Drones," said Ga-Ne-Vu. "He will tell me what to do soon, because he's coming here," continued Ga-Ne-Vu.

Tor-Kul-Na looked shocked, then worried. Ne-Gok-Sa coming here, he thought. He was doomed. Tor-Kul-Na needed his Hive to produce a certain amount of Marro. That number he did not reach this month. "That's, surprising," said Tor-Kul-Na at last.

"Yes, well, where are the Drones?" asked Ga-Ne-Vu.

"Their camps," Tor-Kul-Na pointed with his spear. "There, on the other side of the stream."

Ga-Ne-Vu began to walk over to the camps. The Drones green tents were very large and set up incorrectly. Many of the Drones were sleeping in the swamp muck. "Stupid Drones," he said as he walked over a few to the ones that were awake.

"Listen!" said Ga-Ne-Vu. "Ne-Gok-Sa has put me under control of you beasts. You are to do as I say." The Drones looked at him, not knowing if they should believe him or not. Then they reconized him as a Drone himself, or a former Drone. "Yu one us?" asked a Drone in the best speech he had.

"Uh, yeah. I was one of you. Not anymore. I'm your leader now, your superior," answered Ge-Ne-Vu, feeling proud of himself.

One of the Drones picked up his spear and went over and poked one of the sleeping Drones. "Wah?" said the surprised Drone when he awoke. Then the other Drone got angry and tried to grab the spear away. It was like a mom keeping a lollipop from her child. The whole time they both moaned. "No, no!" said the Drone who was talking to Ga-Ne-Vu. He got annoyed at the fighting Drones too. He got into the fight. "Pathetic," said Ga-Ne-Vu aloud. "This will take some work."

Ga-Ne-Vu walked over and ripped the spear from the guys hands and then shoved it through his body. "Uh, ouw," said the Drone. "Listen up!" shouted Ga-Ne-Vu. He woke up the sleeping Drones. "I will train you strictly and hard! We will show Ne-Gok-Sa what you can do," he ended there, hoping for a positive response.

Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 12th, 2007, 05:48 PM

my opinion has not changed

Q: What time is it when an elephant sits on your car?

A: Time to get a new fence!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction