Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6th, 2019, 09:13 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New England Heroscape: Red, Fight, & Blue

Couldn't make it out today - had my dad's birthday party to go to which was like 5 hours. Sorry I've been a series of no-shows, I'll make it out to a NE event one of these days. Hope all of you had a smooth tournament and good time scaping.

I was going to bring this army if I attended:

Marcus 100
Romans x4 200
Guilty 30
NGS 90
MBS 50
Isamu 10

+

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events