Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 29th, 2013, 12:05 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Speed Custom Challenge 4: Winners Announced!

Speed Custom Challenge 4:
You're going to need a bigger Army Card

Hello all and welcome to our fourth Speed Custom Challenge!

Ok everyone I have the results for the contest finally! Apologies it took so long, but we had a bit of an odd case were there are 2 customs tied for first place. Rather then have the judges vote on a tie breaker or something, I've decided to just have both entries as co-winners (as that was what was done in the original contests).

So congrats to bobinchese and McHotcakes!

*Winner!* ENTRY 8- By bobinchese
General = Utgar
Name = Deeptooth Brutes
Species = Charcharian
Uniqueness/Type = Unique Squad
Class = Brute
Personality = Relentless
Size/Height = Medium 6

Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 3
Points = 110

TOUGH:
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Deeptooth Brutes always add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

BLOOD FRENZY SPECIAL ATTACK:
Range 1. Attack 3. If Blood Frenzy Special Attack inflicts at least one wound, that Deeptooth Brute may attack again with Blood Frenzy Special Attack. A Deeptooth Brute may continue attacking with Blood Frenzy Special Attack until it does not inflict one wound.

AQUATIC: Deeptooth Brutes do not have to stop its movement when entering a water space. If a Deeptooth Brute starts its turn on a water space, add one to its movement for that turn.

*Winner!* ENTRY 10- By McHotcakes

and congrats to our peoples' choice runner up: Wanderer999!

Here are this weeks entries!

ENTRY 1- By IshMEL

ENTRY 2- By kevindola
General = Aquilla
Name = Elite Amphibious Tiburon
Species = Tiburon
Class = Predator
Personality = Savage
Size/Height = Large 6
Life = 1
Move = 4
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 4
Points = 80

Aquatic Speed
Tiburon do not have to stop their movement when entering water spaces. Directly before or after its normal movement, a Tiburon may move up to 6 additional spaces as long as each of those spaces the Tiburon is moving into is a water space.

Feeding Frenzy
If a Tiburon attacks and inflicts at least 1 wound, he must attack again. A Tiburon must continue attacking, if possible, until he does not inflict a wound.

Submerged
While on a water space, Elite Amphibious Tiburon may not be targeted unless engaged.

ENTRY 3- By BiggaBullfrog

ENTRY 4- By flameslayer93
Name: Wildwater Raiders
General: Utgar
Race: Fishfolk
Class: Raiders
Persona: Terrifying
Size: Medium 5
Planet: Feylund

Life: 1 (2 figures)
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 4

65 Points

Prey on the Weak: After destroying a figure with a normal attack, a Wildwater Raider may move 3 spaces and attack a small or medium squad figure normally.

Swift Swimming: When a Wildwater Raider is on a water space, he may move 3 additional spaces and does not stop moving when he enters a water space.

ENTRY 5- By Super Bogue

ENTRY 6- By Arch-vile
Name = RAIDERS OF THE BITING SEA
General = UTGAR
Planet = ARCTORUS
Species = SHARKMEN
Uniqueness = COMMON SQUAD (2)
Class = PIRATES
Personality = RUTHLESS
Size/height = MEDIUM 5

Life = 1
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 4
Defense = 4
Points = 120

FIRST ASSAULT 1
When attacking with a Raider of the Biting Sea, if the defending figure was not adjacent to that Raider of the Biting Sea at the start of this turn, that Raider of the Biting Sea receives 1 additional attack die.

AMPHIBIOUS
While a Raider of the Biting Sea is on a water space, add 2 to its Defense. If a Raider of the Biting Sea starts its turn on a water space, add 1 to its movement for that turn. A Raider of the Biting Sea does not have to stop its movement when entering a water space.

ENTRY 7- By cwidje
General = Utgar
Name = Whitetooth Raider
Species = Undead
Uniqueness/Type = 2-Man Unique Squad
Class = Devourers
Personality = Merciless
Size/Height = Medium 6
Life = 1
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 3
Defense = 4
Points = 185

Blood Frenzy
When attacking with a Whitetooth Raider, it receives 1 extra attack die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure’s Army Card, to a maximum of 3 additional attack die for Blood Frenzy.

Cursed Blood-Oath
Whenever a Whitetooth Raider is destroyed by an adjacent attack by from a figure that is not Soulborg or Undead, place that Whitetooth Raider on that figure's card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may roll the 20-sided die once for each figure with a Whitetooth Raider on its card. If you roll a 15 or higher, destroy that figure and replace it with a previously destroyed Whitetooth Raider. Order Markers may still be placed and revealed on this card if both Whitetooth Raiders are destroyed.

Water Strength
Whitetooth Raiders do not stop their movement when entering water spaces. Add 1 die to a Whitetooth Raider's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

ENTRY 8- By bobinchese
General = Utgar
Name = Deeptooth Brutes
Species = Charcharian
Class = Brute
Personality = Relentless
Size/Height = Medium 6
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 3
Points = 110

TOUGH:
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Deeptooth Brutes always add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

BLOOD FRENZY SPECIAL ATTACK:
Range 1. Attack 3. If Blood Frenzy Special Attack inflicts at least one wound, that Deeptooth Brute may attack again with Blood Frenzy Special Attack. A Deeptooth Brute may continue attacking with Blood Frenzy Special Attack until it does not inflict one wound.

AQUATIC: Deeptooth Brutes do not have to stop its movement when entering a water space. If a Deeptooth Brute starts its turn on a water space, add one to its movement for that turn.

ENTRY 9- By Jonny Jon

ENTRY 10- By McHotcakes

ENTRY 11- By Dysole

ENTRY 12- By Wanderer999

-------------------

The judges will be voting on them to determine a winner, but everyone is free to comment on them in this thread. You can also place a vote either here in this thread or by pm to help pick the peoples choice runner up!

-------------------

Original rules post

Spoiler Alert!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; July 15th, 2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:08 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Speed Custom Challenge 4: Entries due the 2nd!

Entering!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:39 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Those figures are friggin' amazing SW. Where do you find these things??

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:13 PM

Corryn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

They are from the unreleased skulls and shackles set from pathfinder miniatures. It releases in september if my memory serves me.
Old June 30th, 2013, 05:59 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

I want those figures so much.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:40 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Size estimates?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Size estimates?
I don't know for sure as the figures haven't been released yet. I'm thinking they're in the larger end of Medium, like Medium 6/7 or so. It's not super important for the contest, you won't be disqualified if you get the size wrong or anything.

My Etsy Store
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:09 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Just a reminder all, you only have until 11:59 pm Eastern time tonight to get your entries in!

My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:11 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: Speed Custom Challenge 4: Entries Posted!

And the entries are up! Don't forget to comment and vote if you want!

My Etsy Store
Old July 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Was anyone ever going to vote/comment on these? I would but since I entered my view would be biased.
Old July 7th, 2013, 09:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Was anyone ever going to vote/comment on these? I would but since I entered my view would be biased.
You can vote and comment if you want, I don't have a problem with it. As long as it's not something silly like 'all of them but the one that's secretly mine sucks!' you're good.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards