Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 22nd, 2010, 09:23 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Green Lantern Hal Jordan - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This means he starts the game with 9 Move, 5 Range, 7 Attack and 7 Defense ... what would you say that's worth?
I think 350 might be too low for him. Think about it this way - what if I never choose to use Green Power Battery? I have a Move 9, 5 Range, Attack/Defense 7 Flyer for the whole game.

And on that note, I mentioned this to Bats earlier, but I personally can't see many situations where I would permanently sacrifice a point of move, range, attack and defense just to avoid a single wound. Because as soon as you do that, you're even more vulnerable for the next attack, which makes it more likely that you'll need to do it again...it sets up a vicious circle. I'm sure it comes down to a personal style of play, but I don't think I'd ever get through the 4 markers. Maybe at the very end I'd use one to keep GL from being destroyed, but by then most of the strategy is in the past.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library