Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: BoV Redux Round 2 Poll #4 of 4
Embattled Den 7 46.67%
Broken Skyline: OEAO Edition 9 60.00%
The Burning Forge 6 40.00%
Selwin’s Tableau 7 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 19th, 2023, 12:04 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
BoV Redux Round 2 Poll #4 of 4

Here is Round 2, Poll #4 of 4 for the BoV Redux Contest!

Vote for any or all maps that you think are the best remix, redesign, and/or improvements over the original while keeping the same or similar spirit!

Only 1 map from each poll for Round 2 will move forward.

In the Final Round, you will only get to vote for 1 map.

In the Spoiler Tag will be IRL photos of each of the maps.

Embattled Den
Requirements: 2x BftU, 1x FotA

Spoiler Alert!

Broken Skyline: OEAO Edition
2x RotV, 1x FotA

Original Design by LongHeroscaper

Spoiler Alert!

Extra photos of building map:
Spoiler Alert!

The Burning Forge - 1 RotV, 2 FotA, 1 VW

.PDF Download

Spoiler Alert!

Selwin’s Tableau

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 19th, 2023, 04:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: BoV Redux Round 2 Poll #4 of 4

Embattled Den
The big spread between the level 3s here makes the map not look great to me. Again, I appreciate the reimagining of Embattled Fen, but this one was a near miss for me.

Broken Skyline: OEAO Edition
This is just super fun. Probably won't get my vote in the finals if it advances there (looks likely) as I think the pillars will remain very strong positions, but it's hard not to vote for a map this cool.

The Burning Forge
I don't like the concept of ECR. This executes it much better, but I just have no interest in playing a map based on that concept at all. Large and huge non-flyers hate this map, even with all the improvements.

Selwin's Tableau
Once again I'm a massive homer and I voted for my other map too. smh. I do think this map adds some more interest to the low section and smooths out the road section of Elswin Plateau, which were my two main problems with the original.

Last edited by superfrog; October 19th, 2023 at 04:45 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games