Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: BoV Redux Round 2 Poll #3 of 4
Get Out Of The Kitchen 4 33.33%
Relic 4 33.33%
Siriccold 6 50.00%
Broken Skyline Redux 5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 18th, 2023, 11:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
BoV Redux Round 2 Poll #3 of 4

Here is Round 2, Poll #3 of 4 for the BoV Redux Contest!

Vote for any or all maps that you think are the best remix, redesign, and/or improvements over the original while keeping the same or similar spirit!

Only 1 map from each poll for Round 2 will move forward.

In the Final Round, you will only get to vote for 1 map.

In the Spoiler Tag will be IRL photos of each of the maps.

...Get Out Of the Kitchen

Spoiler Alert!

Relic
Requirements: 1x BftU, 1x MtCB, 1x RttFF

Spoiler Alert!

Siroccold

Spoiler Alert!

Broken Skyline: Redux
Sets: RotV, RttFF, FotA

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 19th, 2023, 04:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: BoV Redux Round 2 Poll #3 of 4

...Get Out of the Kitchen
I was not planning to vote for my own maps in this round necessarily, but I did end up voting for myself here ( ). I think I did a good job of smoothing the pathing through the center while keeping some of the 7-hex-dominant feel of the original.

Relic
My second favorite map concept of the contest (behind Sidewinder: Redux) but I did not vote for it because the shadow placement by the bridge is impossible. I do hope to see this revisited (maybe drop those shadows to level 1 and move the grass elsewhere?).

Siroccold
This map looks pretty but I think it just has the same problems as original Sirocco: it's spread very wide, and the edges are going to be strong as an opening, aiming to set up between the 3- and 4-hex glacier. Sure, the center is raised here, but that just makes it extra difficult to cross.

Broken Skyline: Redux
Very flat, a lot of road that's not doing much. Probably not a bad map to play, but does not have the curb appeal to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games