Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 28th, 2020, 08:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Christmas Gift Eve

I had some bad communication with vegies dad and we missed our time on Thursday (mostly my fault), so I will forfeit my game.
Old February 29th, 2020, 10:21 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Thanks for everyone's patience as we tried to get these last games in this month. I know the event has stalled a bit with last games trickling in.

But the final game (which is a pseudo play-in game) should be getting played this weekend (or Monday at the latest) and I'll roll the playoffs out after that.

Merry Christmas in March everyone!
Old February 29th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for keeping these going @kevindola
Old March 1st, 2020, 07:05 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Army - Quarterfina

And we're ready!

@Chris Perkins
@dok
@BiggaBullfrog
@vegietarian18
@Arrow Grut

Chris Perkins (4-0) and kevindola (4-0) get a bye into the semifinals. There will be no rematches in the event unless it is in the finals. Good luck beating your terrible terrible army everyone:

***Please Note, you will be playing the army listed by your opponent's name***

Quarterfinals are on Venom (Sturla, Valda, TG x2)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and places first.

BiggaBullfrog (3-1) v. vegietarian18 (2-2)
BiggaBullfrog (Never Enough Fishsticks): Omnicron Repulsors x2, Sahaugin Raider x6, Acolarh, Kelda, Shiori, Kyntela Gwyn
vegietarian18 (Warriors of Ashigara): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Acolarh, Morsbane, Deathwalker 7000, Deadeye Dan

dok (3-1) v. Arrow Grut (3-1)
dok (Scales of Stone): Venoc Vipers x2, Sahaugin Raider x4, Sudema, Acolarh, Brave Arrow, Kyntela Gwyn
Arrow Grut (Map Control?!?): Ashigaru Yari x2, Earth Elemental x3, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Sir Hawthorne, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi
Old March 6th, 2020, 10:50 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Army - Quarterfina

AG triumphed over me last night. I took down Sudema pretty quickly with Earth Elementals (only lost two Yari to stares) and I won the key initiative to allow the Yari to take down most of the Venocs. However, Sturla didn't bring back any of my Yari or Elementals, but it brought back a Venoc and Sudema. Youch.

Things still looked decent for me late on: I had it down to Sudema, Brave Arrow, Kyntela, and a Venoc against an attack-boosted DW7k, Acolarh, Kyntela, and an Earth Elemental. But the second coming of Sudema caught fire, staring Acolarh, 7k, and the EE to death in quick succession. GG AG!
Old March 9th, 2020, 11:32 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Army - Semifinals

Congrats to the Final Four: Grinch Division with double representation!

***Please Note, you will be playing the army listed by your opponent's name***

Semifinals are on Dry Season (Dagmar, Astrid, TG x3)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and place first.

kevindola (4-0) v. Arrow Grut (4-1)
kevindola (Raiders of the Lost Rock): Obsidian Guards x2, Sahaugin Raider x5, Sudema, Morsbane, Darrak Ambershard
Arrow Grut (Map Control?!?): Ashigaru Yari x2, Earth Elemental x3, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Sir Hawthorne, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi

Chris Perkins (4-0) v. vegietarian18 (3-2)
Chris Perkins (7000 Elves with Weak Stone Spears): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Sudema, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Kyntella Gwyn
vegietarian18 (Warriors of Ashigara): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Acolarh, Morsbane, Deathwalker 7000, Deadeye Dan
Old March 14th, 2020, 10:56 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

One tournament that hasn't been cancelled.

kevindola vs. Arrow Grut starting now.
Old March 14th, 2020, 12:05 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Had a really fun game with Arrow Grut.

I led with Yari the first couple of rounds and killed a pair of Sahugain Raiders that had developed.

I jumped on Astrid and Dagmar and around an initiative switch was able to kill a full squad of Obsidians without seeing any counterattacks except a couple of Sudema Stares.

I made the decision to encircle Darrak next, but he rolled 2/2 shields twice and it took 4 order markers to put him down. In that time The obsidians claimed Dagmar and Sudema took down a squad of Yari.

I switched to Earth ELementals and traded 2 of them for 2 Obisidians, leaving 1. Sudema stoned Sir Hawthorne in that time.

I got a critical 10 move 5 attack (+2 wild, +1 Astrid) attack from Otonashi to bring Sudema to 1 life and then Otonashi killed her off.

My last Earth Elemental killed his last obsidian and put 2 wounds on Morsbane, before Morsbane killed a negated Oto and the Elemental.

DW7k claimed the Heroic Rune and had a 1v1 battle with Morsbane that the soulborg came out on top of.

AG surrendered with 2 raiders against 3 Yari (on Astrid), Acolarh, Gwyn, and 7k
Old March 15th, 2020, 10:00 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Chris Perkins (4-0) v. vegietarian18 (3-2)
Chris Perkins (7000 Elves with Weak Stone Spears): Ashigaru Yari x2, Sahaugin Raider x2, Sudema, Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Kyntella Gwyn
Starting in 1 hour at 11 am EST
Old March 15th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Won a battle of a game vs. Chris Perkins. It was a mirror matchup, but the parts of our armies that were different were a lot more important than the parts that were the same. He opened with straight Deadeye Dan for his first four turns, and on the wide open board he had plenty of space to blast Yari. Chris killed four Yari on his first four turns with Dan. Meanwhile, I slingshotted Kyntella on to Astrid using Ullar's Amulet, and started desperately running Yari at Dan. Dan would always kill the closest one, but on my fourth turn, I caught him with one Yari and drew blood. Because it was my fourth turn, I knew Chris's OM2 and OM3 were on the Yari, so I pivoted sending the rest of my Yari up the hill opposite to Dan, and prepared for a Round 3 initiative switch play on his startzone. Chris sent his Yari up to support Dan, and my Yari that was attacking Dan sacrificed himself to kill one Yari. Chris took the initiative glyph, but his Yari that were in the startzone were bodyblocked from getting to my Yari by Morsbane two fish and a water space. So my final three attack-glyph boosted Yari did serious damage. They killed Morsbane, which did make a hole for Chris's Yari to get through, but those Yari either failed attacks or declined attacks for Encircle. On the other end of the board, Chris was encircling my startzone heroes with his Yari: he took out my Raiders and Deathwalker this way. My Acolarh came in and got a crucial pair of kills on Chris's Yari to deny Encircle on himself or Sudema. I still had three Yari left, but Chris switched over to his startzone heroes. My Yari managed to bring down Acolarh and one fish before losing their lives. It was DW7K, 1 Fish, 1 Yari, 2-life Dan vs. Acolarh, Sudema, Kyntela (on Astrid). Acolarh ran down Dan, not taking any damage along the way. DW7K drew two wounds on Acolarh, but Acolarh struck back with a 3/4 skull blow met with 2/7 shields and Chris Perkins lost an OM on the soulborg. Chris's last figure, the Raider ran away from Acolarh to bash in Kyntela and then smelled blood on the wounded Acolarh to kill him too. Sudema and the Raider was the final duel. They spent an entire round throwing futile 2v3s against each other, until the Raider drew two wounds, threatening to kill Sudema the following turn, and Sudema struck back with a killing blow of her own. Good game, lots of layers.
Old March 15th, 2020, 02:03 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Army - Championshi

And the GRINCH division reigns supreme! Rematch in the finals of a Peppermint throwdown.

Championship is on Zephyr (Wannok, TG x3)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and place first.

kevindola (5-0) v. vegietarian18 (4-2)
kevindola (Raiders of the Lost Rock): Obsidian Guards x2, Sahaugin Raider x5, Sudema, Morsbane, Darrak Ambershard
Old April 4th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League: Special Event - Worst Army - Championshi

Battle of peoria for the worst army ever begins shortly

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events