Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 29th, 2023, 10:13 AM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Maps for a Rainy Day - New Map "Olympus" 6/28/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Nice map! I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I like it!
Thank you both!
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:01 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Maps for a Rainy Day - 3 New Maps 9/6/23

Hey all, I have a few new maps to post. But first, a long overdue update to Desolate Courtyard. I added three hexes of level 2 to each side, two spaces outside the startzone to allow for some safe level 2 to develop up on to, as well as elevating a road hex along the edge. I didn't like how the road was only level 1 yet adjacent to level 2. This should at least add another level 2 spot where you can attack up into level 3 height without facing attacks down from 3 adjacent hexes.

Desolate Courtyard
Requirements: 2x MtCB, 1x FotA

These next two have been sitting on my computer in one form or another for six months. After much tinkering I think it's about time I posted them.

Reservoir Blues
Requirements: 1x SotM, 1xMtCB, 1x TJ

Arctic Abyss
Requirements: 1x BftU, 1x MtCB, 1x TT

And here's my take on the 1 RotV 1 TT combo. Thanks to all in the discord who provided feedback/suggestions on this one.

Twin Peaks
Requirements: 1x RotV, 1x TT

Last edited by RainyDays; September 6th, 2023 at 01:51 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I really like Arctic Abyss! My first thought is that pushing the level 4 snow on the left of each SZ one space forward would be great, but I quite like the shape.
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I really like Arctic Abyss! My first thought is that pushing the level 4 snow on the left of each SZ one space forward would be great, but I quite like the shape.
Thanks! But I'm not sure I understand your feedback... the only level 4 spots are the one-hexers in the middle. Could you explain a little more?
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yeah, just if you look at it from one start zone, there's one level 4 hex on the left and one on the right. If you push the left one forward one space and pull the right one towards you one space I think that might feel more interesting. (although you could probably also do the opposite and have a similar effect).
Old September 6th, 2023, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yeah, just if you look at it from one start zone, there's one level 4 hex on the left and one on the right. If you push the left one forward one space and pull the right one towards you one space I think that might feel more interesting. (although you could probably also do the opposite and have a similar effect).
Oh, I get it now. Yeah that makes sense and I think it would make each level 4 spot 10 move from the SZ rather than 9 or 11. I'll have to make that change. Thanks!
Old September 6th, 2023, 01:01 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Ooh, more Marvel maps. I like!
Old September 6th, 2023, 01:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Would consider removing the platforms forms from the warehouse ruins.
Old September 6th, 2023, 01:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool. Would consider removing the platforms forms from the warehouse ruins.
They are removed. You just cant remove them in VirtualScape.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 11:43 AM

Finally getting around to posting on this thread my maps for the two Hexicon map contests. Here they are (including a revised Relic fixing the embarrassing shadow-wall issue)!

Bov Redux Entries:

Relic
Requirements: 1x BftU, 1x MtCB, 1x RttFF

Embattled Den
Requirements: 2x BftU, 1x FotA

Unorthodox Map Entries:

Eldfjall
Requirements: 1x RotV, 1xTT, 1x VW

Bayou Bend
Requirements: 1x SotM, 1xRttFF, 1x TJ

Last edited by RainyDays; November 2nd, 2023 at 02:23 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

Glad to see a new version of Relic!
Old January 26th, 2024, 12:43 PM

Here is an update version of Bayou Bend. Mostly just removed the Big Tree and Hive and made a few other tweaks to make the map less clogged and the middle more interesting.

Bayou Bend
Requirements: 1x SotM, 1xRttFF, 1x TJ

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios