Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 26th, 2022, 07:25 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lincoln Seasonal V April 7th!

The Lincoln area is home to a semiannual tournament! Find all the details about the newest Star City showdown below!

Introducing: Lincoln Seasonal V!

When: Sunday, April 7th at 1 pm
Where: Mana Games
701 P St Suite 102
Lincoln, NE 68503
What: A Heroscape tournament in the capital city!
Format: Delta Doubles
Entry: $10 fee
Prizes: Various Heroscape-themed prizes including alt art cards from StuffbyHags as well as Mana Games support. If you want to bring a prize for the table, please do! But it’s not necessary.

Another Lincoln Seasonal is here! We’ll be playing at the same location as usual, our wonderful FLGS, Mana Games! They are a gaming cafe in the historic Haymarket District with a great atmosphere that loves to support our tournaments, and they’re looking forward to having us back!

Format: Delta Doubles
Point Limit:
- 500 points, Delta pricing (see this thread for an explanation of Delta pricing. It is also in the army builder on the tournament page on Heroscape.org.

Figure/Hex Limit:
- 14 figure limit/no hex limit

Banned:
-No Marvel, VC, or AoA

Format Restrictions:
You may not have more than 2x of any common or uncommon card in your army.

Examples: Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2 is allowed. Knights of Weston x3 is not allowed.

You will find the army builder on the tournament page on Heroscape.org. Sign-ups through .org are highly encouraged but not mandatory.

Structure:
Manual sign-ups will begin at 12:30 pm, and the tournament will start at 1pm. Lincoln Seasonal V will operate on a 4 round, Swiss-style schedule, so that all players will play at least 4 games. If there is more than 1 undefeated player after round 4, a fifth round will be played to determine a winner. Rounds will last 55 minutes with 5 minutes for setup (60 minutes total). Partial card scoring will be used if games go to time. Players will be allowed to finish out any remaining order markers from any round started before the 10 minute warning, and will not be allowed to begin a new round after the 10 minute warning.

If you have any army you want to bring but don't have the units, please reach out to ryguy266 on the forums or ryguyplaysgames on Discord. It is likely I will have the units you want to play and will gladly lend them to you for the tournament.

Maps and Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
Ryguy +3?
Garenex +2

Results, Photos, Recap
Lincoln Seasonal was a ton of fun! The format turned out to be a blast, and we ended up with a Frenzy Finals, Mittens v Mittens! Highlights include @Deadeye-Dan using Deadeye Dan to clutch a game against a full-health Su-Bak-Na, Crixus blanking every single game, and ryguy putting two OMs on his destroyed Venoc Vipers card instead of his untouched Armoc Vipers to lose the finals (I swear those cards look identical).

I will put some very brief map feedback for the four I played on in the appropriate thread.

Results:
Spoiler Alert!

Photos:
Spoiler Alert!

Previous Events
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by ryguy266; April 8th, 2024 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Seasonal V was a success!
Old August 1st, 2022, 02:10 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Lincoln, NE Tournament July 24th

Lincoln Seasonal II is here! The website came up with 13 days to spare. With the revival of Heroscape this may be the largest one yet!

Last edited by ryguy266; June 12th, 2023 at 05:06 PM. Reason: New seasonal!
Old August 1st, 2022, 04:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Great turnout! Keep those tourneys goin! long live Heroscape!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 15th, 2022, 11:31 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd totally attend a future one. This is right at my distance maximum for driving to a tourny.

Upset City Baby.
Old September 15th, 2022, 12:33 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
I'd totally attend a future one. This is right at my distance maximum for driving to a tourny.
We got one in Omaha in less than a month!

(Sorry if you already commented on this somewhere and I missed it).

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=61032

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old September 15th, 2022, 01:38 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Quote:

I don't think I commented on the Ohama tourny. That day is literally my wedding anniversary so it's a no go lol. But perhaps future events.

Upset City Baby.
Old September 15th, 2022, 08:43 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Quote:

I don't think I commented on the Ohama tourny. That day is literally my wedding anniversary so it's a no go lol. But perhaps future events.
Always a good choice...

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old November 14th, 2022, 05:26 PM

Re: Lincoln Seasonal 01/08/2023

Post to bump. New event up! Would love to see some Omaha, SD, or IA folks there!
Old November 14th, 2022, 06:16 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Sunday might actually work for me. Put me down for + 2 for now. I'll chat with a few of the locals as well.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old November 18th, 2022, 01:39 PM

Added more prizes! Krug mug, and Sonlen and Q9 stickers. Prize table is looking pretty solid.
Old November 20th, 2022, 07:14 PM

Added more attendees. Looks like it will be a pretty big event. I also have one of the store employees on board to play if there is an odd number or if people leave early, etc. so that there won't be anyone in the tournament who will need to sit out for a round.
Old December 14th, 2022, 01:52 PM

Edited the OP to include a note about proxies that came up in the last tournament. Happy to allow 3d printed figures of classic scape. They do not necessarily have to be painted, although it helps greatly to distinguish figures and to determine line of sight both to and from the figures. Adding this comment for a bump also. Only three and a half weeks away!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events