Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 19th, 2020, 04:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

OK, sounds good.
Old July 20th, 2020, 03:27 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Downloaded some art to play with for the TARDIS.
Do you want the center console to take up a single space or seven?
Old July 20th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

After playing around a bit, a single hex definitely feels best. (Maybe we can do a bit of overlap into the adjacent hexes, as long as it's clear figures can still stand in those adjacent hexes?) That gives 18 spaces of occupancy, which is a tad limited thematically, but it feels like plenty gameplay wise.

With the little prototype map above, my thinking was;
-Sand tiles: The "outer floor"
-Water tiles: The "inner Floor"
-Silver tile: The driver's space for vehicle rules purposes
-Poker chip: The console itself

Thanks a ton, by the way!

Old July 20th, 2020, 09:20 PM

Woah, you want different floor patterns?
That could take some time.
I was going for more of a classic look.
I guess I need to find a lot more art.
That is the same hex pattern I was considering for the Astral Plane.
Old July 20th, 2020, 09:20 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

So you're not going to use one of the spinners that came with the DrWho MiniFigures?
Old July 20th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Woah, you want different floor patterns?
That could take some time.
I was going for more of a classic look.
I guess I need to find a lot more art.
That is the same hex pattern I was considering for the Astral Plane.
Definitely a situation where I’ll be happy with (and very grateful for!) whatever is provided. If a single floor pattern and a Classic look is considerably simpler, please do that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
So you're not going to use one of the spinners that came with the DrWho MiniFigures?
They are pretty cool, but also a tad expensive and having a 3D console isn’t essential IMO. I’m thinking the more accessible for the end user, the better.
Old July 21st, 2020, 03:50 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
They are pretty cool, but also a tad expensive and having a 3D console isn’t essential IMO. I’m thinking the more accessible for the end user, the better.
Really? How expensive are they? I have 10 spares. Am I a millionaire & didn't know it?
Old August 8th, 2020, 01:25 PM

NAME = WOLFWEED

SPECIES = PLANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (4)
CLASS = HUNTERS
PERSONALITY = MINDLESS/LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 3

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

JUNGLE PLANTS
Whenever a special power on an Army Card refers to a Jungle Piece, it refers to the Animated Vines as well.

IMMOBILIZING WEBS
If a Small or Medium figure without the Superstrength special power is engaged with three or more Wolfweed figures, that figure may not move.

LEAP 5
Instead of their normal move, Wolfweed may use Leap. Leap has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Leap, ignore elevations. Wolfweed may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Wolfweed may not leap more than 5 levels up or down in a single leap. When using Leap, Wolfweed will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Bio:
Wolfweed were round, green plants covered in vines and leaves. They moved by rolling, but could also jump to reach their prey. Wolfweed captured their prey by smothering them in packs and wrapping them in a grey, web-like substance. They had an animal-like mentality and hunted down their prey.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 8th, 2020, 01:31 PM

Old August 9th, 2020, 02:08 AM
Just A Head

I actually had to look up where the Weeds were from - I feel like all the collective Who community remembers about Creature From The Pit is the rather suggestive creature and Tom Baker’s interactions with it. Cool design, it would be fun to have more animated plants.

Really digging the Tardis art. Still need to pick up a figure for the Tardis, which I guess I should do sooner rather than later. This whole Heroscape thing really does start to get expensive, doesn’t it?

I’ll also try to get the Leela mod approved and do a mod guide approved as soon as I can, so she’ll be avaible for the future.
Old August 9th, 2020, 08:49 AM

Cool. No hurry on Leela. She is at least third on my to do list currently.
I wish the Wolfweed had a comic appearance as you said it would be cool to have more animated plants for some Ivy crossover.
Pretty happy with the TARDIS map. I think it needs some sort of indicator as to where the entrance is though.
Old August 11th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Just A Head

I don't think it'll have an entrance gameplay-wise, so it would probably be cosmetic. I feel like an entrance would be too easy to chokepoint.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy