Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 31st, 2018, 11:59 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Hey, chaps! I was wondering if you could help me find a figure for another character - Eyvind, from The Banner Saga (a game I highly, highly recommend, by the way ).

Just bumping this.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:17 PM

SinChan is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Hey, chaps! I was wondering if you could help me find a figure for another character - Eyvind, from The Banner Saga (a game I highly, highly recommend, by the way ).

I'm not sure if Eyvind is in it or not, but I saw this banner saga miniatures game. Hope this helps.

https://store.megacongames.com/produ...me-minis-combo
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinChan View Post
Quote:

I'm not sure if Eyvind is in it or not, but I saw this banner saga miniatures game. Hope this helps.

https://store.megacongames.com/produ...me-minis-combo
Thanks for the reply! Yep, know all about that, that's what I'm building the basis of my Heroscape Banner Saga stuff around, I'm just trying to fill in the holes when it comes to characters. Unfortunately, Eyvind is one of them... I'm hoping that he shouldn't be too hard to find a decent figure for, though, since he's basically just a mage guy with a staff and goatee, in appearance, it's just that I don't really know where/how to look. Kind of dreading when I get to Bolverk...
Have you played those games? Bloody awesome stuff - best series I've ever played, IMO.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You could probably find something amount the old Mage Knight or DnD stuff, I can't think of anyone specific of the top of my head, but there is no sortage of generic wizardy dudes out there.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:40 PM

Red face Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Since you guys helped me out before I thought maybe I could get some help again. I am looking for a couple of tanks that would be the right scale for scape.

First is the m4 Sherman.

And the m18 hellcat.

Cheers!
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Search for Toys and Model kits in the 1:43, 1:48, & 1:50 scales. Military equipment like Tanks are pretty popular in the modeling hobby world, you may just need to assemble it yourself.

*edit*
Here is a M18 Hellcat advertised as 28mm in scale. 28-32mm is Heroscape sized.
Here is a Sherman in 1:43 scale. Expensive shipping though (in England).

Last edited by Yodaking; February 2nd, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Search for Toys and Model kits in the 1:43, 1:48, & 1:50 scales. Military equipment like Tanks are pretty popular in the modeling hobby world, you may just need to assemble it yourself.

*edit*
Here is a M18 Hellcat advertised as 28mm in scale. 28-32mm is Heroscape sized.
Here is a Sherman in 1:43 scale. Expensive shipping though (in England).
Hey these look like they'll work nicely, thanks a lot! It really is a shame that they never branched out more into the axis and allies factions in heroscape officially, maybe with any luck soaring rhino could get the game back on its feet and change that.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heroclix has a few figures.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:48 PM

Interesting, any idea how they compare to regular sized clix/scape figs?
Old February 28th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any suggestions for the 6 Gun Gorilla?
The only things I really need to capture are the poncho and the revolvers. I am open to modding, possibly with the Heroclix Gorilla-Man

Old March 1st, 2018, 06:19 AM
Hard as ice

He comes unpainted, but this guy seems just about perfect.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:58 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anyone know of two commonly available, prepainted Samurai miniatures that are similar enough to form a squad? I have a concept that I'd like to propose to the SoV, but I'm having a lot of trouble in finding two sculpts that meet the availability requirements and look similar enough. Ideally, I would like for them to seem slightly demonic.

I am also looking for a winged miniature that could resemble an Einar Kyrie, if anyone knows of one. I haven't been able to find either of these things online, but maybe someone else knows of something that I missed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards