Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 25th, 2023, 04:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Merry Christmas everyone...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 25th, 2023, 04:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Merry Christmas!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 25th, 2023, 06:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old January 13th, 2024, 11:32 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks like I am about 1924 pages late to the game.

I belong to some of the earliest users on the sight, discovering HeroScape with my family when I was a teen. Now, I have children of my own who are starting to get into HeroScape.

And last Christmas, I finally got into C3G!

It's strange timing, considering the HeroScape Reboot is just around the corner and there will be more official Scape to buy very soon. Nevertheless, my son got into MarvelScape last year, taking up the Superheroes and their Supervillain foes and putting in a ton of time with them. Since I never really enjoyed the Marvel Master Set (got it for 100% collection completion, but thought it was a bit of a lazy design having Venom-Spiderman and Hulk-Abomination being basically copies of each other and not doing much with some of the other heroes), the figures just hung out unused, so I gave them to my seven year old son along with the flat maps from Arena of the Planeswalkers. He takes care of his stuff pretty well, but if anything happened to that stuff, I wouldn't really mind. It became his play preference number 1 and we started playing more and more with the Supers. For Christmas, I got him the Incredibles - just right for his age and nearly the only superhero movie he has seen (he is also familiar with the Avengers, because he got to sit at a beach bar and watch Age of Ultron while we were on vacation in Manila last year - good times).

Now, I have taken the dive. Under the guise of an advent calender for next year, I splurged on the very affordable HeroClix miniatures that I was familiar with. I can hardly wait for the X-Men, Batman and Robin, the Fantastic Four, the Justice League (couldn't find Flash though) and other to jump in and knock the stuffing out of the Wrecking Crew, Magneto and the Brotherhood and a bunch of other baddies. I'm really enjoying Super-Maps like Crime Alley or using Knockback Rules and molten lava. The powers of C3G can be somewhat more complex, but the kids really have fun with the HEROScape of C3G, which streamlines turns considerably without squads and bonding and especially long turns.

I'm jumping in to the Legacy Stuff for the moment, because there are more cards, but the 2.0 stuff looks wonderful and I think they make the game even better!

Thank you guys so much! Sorry I took so long!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 13th, 2024, 11:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for posting! Always love it when we can reach more folks! It's been a fun ride for us as well!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesome! Glad to hear it!
Old January 13th, 2024, 01:07 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That is SO Awesome can you share pictures of the advent calendar set up when you get to it next year? It sounds like a lot of fun ^^ so happy to have more superscapers!
Old January 13th, 2024, 02:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Looks like I am about 1924 pages late to the game.

I belong to some of the earliest users on the sight, discovering HeroScape with my family when I was a teen. Now, I have children of my own who are starting to get into HeroScape.

And last Christmas, I finally got into C3G!

It's strange timing, considering the HeroScape Reboot is just around the corner and there will be more official Scape to buy very soon. Nevertheless, my son got into MarvelScape last year, taking up the Superheroes and their Supervillain foes and putting in a ton of time with them. Since I never really enjoyed the Marvel Master Set (got it for 100% collection completion, but thought it was a bit of a lazy design having Venom-Spiderman and Hulk-Abomination being basically copies of each other and not doing much with some of the other heroes), the figures just hung out unused, so I gave them to my seven year old son along with the flat maps from Arena of the Planeswalkers. He takes care of his stuff pretty well, but if anything happened to that stuff, I wouldn't really mind. It became his play preference number 1 and we started playing more and more with the Supers. For Christmas, I got him the Incredibles - just right for his age and nearly the only superhero movie he has seen (he is also familiar with the Avengers, because he got to sit at a beach bar and watch Age of Ultron while we were on vacation in Manila last year - good times).

Now, I have taken the dive. Under the guise of an advent calender for next year, I splurged on the very affordable HeroClix miniatures that I was familiar with. I can hardly wait for the X-Men, Batman and Robin, the Fantastic Four, the Justice League (couldn't find Flash though) and other to jump in and knock the stuffing out of the Wrecking Crew, Magneto and the Brotherhood and a bunch of other baddies. I'm really enjoying Super-Maps like Crime Alley or using Knockback Rules and molten lava. The powers of C3G can be somewhat more complex, but the kids really have fun with the HEROScape of C3G, which streamlines turns considerably without squads and bonding and especially long turns.

I'm jumping in to the Legacy Stuff for the moment, because there are more cards, but the 2.0 stuff looks wonderful and I think they make the game even better!

Thank you guys so much! Sorry I took so long!
When my son was younger I did the same thing with the Advent Calendar. We have a small christmas tree shaped box and they just happen to fit in the small little boxes...mostly. A few had to have a slip of paper with a map to find the figure

Love hearing these stories if for nothing else to help me re remember those great times from my life. Thanks for sharing and in a few weeks perhaps we will have enough 2.0 releases to help you make the switch sooner

The hardest part is going to be hanging on to all that until next year without giving in earlier

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 13th, 2024, 06:00 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.
Do you still play The Game?
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That Advent Calendar idea sounds awesome! Could also do something like the 12 days of Christmas, with each day being a collection of minis & cards.
Old January 16th, 2024, 08:33 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That Advent Calendar idea sounds awesome! Could also do something like the 12 days of Christmas, with each day being a collection of minis & cards.
I remember when we did that as a Xmas releases to clean out our C3G vault. It was huge.
Old January 17th, 2024, 07:03 AM

That was a crazy release.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape