Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 23rd, 2016, 09:49 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

How high are ruins? We've reached a critical nexus in a large battle and our rule books cannot seem to provide us a clear answer to the height of the larger ruin from the RotV set.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old November 23rd, 2016, 09:55 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
How high are ruins? We've reached a critical nexus in a large battle and our rule books cannot seem to provide us a clear answer to the height of the larger ruin from the RotV set.
The ruins are height 6. It's mentioned under the engagement rules, if I remember correctly.
Old November 28th, 2016, 11:37 PM

Gwydion is surprisingly tart

EDIT: I apologize--I somehow completely missed the whole section for Arena of the Planeswalkers down on the main forum page. It's been a couple years since I've actively browsed the site.

Last edited by Gwydion; November 28th, 2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: I'm a derp
Old December 1st, 2016, 03:17 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
It's been a couple years since I've actively browsed the site.
Well, in that case, welcome back! It's nice to see you registered and are ready to join in the conversion now!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old December 5th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

^Conversion? Who are we converting? I think everyone on here is a HS convert already, aren't they?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Conversation. I typed that too fast.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old December 14th, 2016, 01:31 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

My NIB Mezzodemons didn't come with their markers??? I can't find them anywhere.
Old December 14th, 2016, 01:44 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
My NIB Mezzodemons didn't come with their markers??? I can't find them anywhere.
That is due to the Exoskeleton Marker Disaster. The markers for the Mezzodemons were put in the wrong pack - you will need a NIB Icewind Scourge to get them. However, because they gave 6 markers in each of those packs, I am sure many scapers here have some extras they would be willing to send if you ask.
Old December 14th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Or you could simply paint a few wound markers.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2016, 01:47 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
That is due to the Exoskeleton Marker Disaster. The markers for the Mezzodemons were put in the wrong pack - you will need a NIB Icewind Scourge to get them. However, because they gave 6 markers in each of those packs, I am sure many scapers here have some extras they would be willing to send if you ask.
I actually have Icewind Scourge unopened. Opening that now. That's crazy! Thanks for the quick response!

Last edited by Sheep; December 14th, 2016 at 02:03 PM. Reason: And oh yeah, those D&D ads made me upset - even 6 years after HeroScape's been cancelled...
Old December 27th, 2016, 12:07 AM

misterdoctor Woo who?

Hi All --

Hope everyone had an excellent holiday ...

I have some friends coming over in a couple of days for their second 'scape session. (I followed the advice some of you gave me last time I was here and built a largish three-person mirrored-symmetrical map -- Ch1cano's Tr3s -- an awesome map! -- and we played "kill-to-the-left." My friends loved it and want to play again -- so thanks, y'all!)

This time I was hoping to come up with a slightly different scenario, and my friends were curious about the Marro figures (they saw the Hive and were fascinated). So I'm looking for good maps/scenarios that are Marro-centric.

I've found one that looks pretty cool -- Desecrated Mine by R˙chean.

But I was expecting to find more, and was a bit surprised that I couldn't ... Am I missing something obvious? Is there a thread listing custom maps/scenarios that make heavy use of Marro figures that I've somehow overlooked? If not, can anyone recommend any other three-player (or easily adaptable two-player) Marro-oriented maps/scenarios?

BTW I've picked up some more terrain and expansions since I was here last, so am not as limited as before. I have 2 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 RTTF, 2 FTTA, one TT and one VW. Very interested in combinations that use the SotM set with any of the other sets I own ...

Thanks, good holiday wishes, and apologies if I have missed a treasure trove of Marro maps somewhere on the site ...
Old December 27th, 2016, 12:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not sure I follow 'the use of Marro figures on maps'.
The Hive is the only figure/terrain piece of the Marro.

My fave is Fossil, also by Ry I believe.

Do you mean maps designed for Marro?
In that case the reason there are not more is most likely to not favor one faction, in this case the Marro.

The only Marro scenarios I can think of are in the SotM rule book.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's