Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 9th, 2016, 02:05 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: MLB

They may have beaten my Mets in the WS, but it's tough to hate the Royals.
Old April 3rd, 2016, 09:13 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

In honor of Opening Day, here's a video that sums up so much of what is great about baseball:

Old April 21st, 2016, 10:12 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Cubs score 2 touchdowns and a safety backing up Jake Arrieta's No-Hitter!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 21st, 2016, 10:20 PM

Congrats, looks like Arrieta's gonna have another great year! I hope he faces off against Syndergaard sometime this season. That would be something to see.
Old May 12th, 2016, 12:20 PM

In a week that's given baseball Bartolo Colon's instantly legendary home run and Noah "Thor" Syndergaard launching two homers in a single game, this photo takes on new meaning:

Old September 25th, 2016, 10:12 AM

I just woke up to the news that Marlins ace Jose Fernandez was killed in a boating accident. Such a tragic loss - the kid was 24 years old with a pregnant wife. He was scheduled to pitch against the Mets later this week, which probably meant the Mets would lose that game, but right now I'd take that loss (and all the future losses he would've handed them) in a heartbeat if it meant his return.
Old September 25th, 2016, 08:00 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I just woke up to the news that Marlins ace Jose Fernandez was killed in a boating accident. Such a tragic loss - the kid was 24 years old with a pregnant wife. He was scheduled to pitch against the Mets later this week, which probably meant the Mets would lose that game, but right now I'd take that loss (and all the future losses he would've handed them) in a heartbeat if it meant his return.
This has shaken me badly. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and teammates.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old October 6th, 2016, 07:17 AM

Welp, another Mets postseason that fell short of ultimate victory. They just couldn't touch Madison Bumgarner, but I can at least take some consolation knowing they aren't alone in that respect. Also helps to think they'll be back in contention next season with a rotation as strong (or stronger) than this season's.

Nothing to do now but root for the Cubs to put a stop to San Francisco's stupid "even year" narrative.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Welp, another Mets postseason that fell short of ultimate victory. They just couldn't touch Madison Bumgarner, but I can at least take some consolation knowing they aren't alone in that respect. Also helps to think they'll be back in contention next season with a rotation as strong (or stronger) than this season's.

Nothing to do now but root for the Cubs to put a stop to San Francisco's stupid "even year" narrative.
It was quite the battle by both starting pitchers. More consolation should be in knowing they couldn't touch your starter either. I haven't had the opportunity to catch him pitch this season. Very impressed.

I agree to the stopping SanFran comment as well. Plus I'm a Madden fan.

GO RANGERS

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 6th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:

Watched the entire NL Wild Card game. Really good baseball, Granderson's running catch, Madbum's comebacker catch, and absolute dominance from both starters.

And I'm not hearing the end of this "even year" stuff until we thrash the Giants. Go Cubs, Go!
Old October 6th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Sorry to see your Mets exit the playoffs. I was hoping for a rematch of last year - obviously with a different result.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Between Bautista and the Blue Jays fans, I just hope the Jays are out soon. And the Red Sox, too, for reasons partly related to the boorish behavior of some of their fans when they're visiting Baltimore.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV