Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old March 1st, 2010, 09:35 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Hulk is really powerful!

That's why he's 370 points.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 1st, 2010, 09:42 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron View Post
PS I've been off the boards forever...D&D HS has got us re-energized! Glad to be back.
Glad to have you back, EyeofSauron. Hope you and your son are here to stay.
Old March 1st, 2010, 12:02 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I understand everyone's concern about the "search" function. However, where would one post just to exclaim to the world how much they like a figure, or hate a figure?

I mean, it wouldn't be productive to the books. Books are for strategies, questions etc.

This is a game, so, maybe someone just wanted to talk about how much they enjoy a specific piece of the game.

I'm not getting on the newb police. I know they have a very important job keeping the streets of our forum safe from bad grammar and failure to use the search function.

Just a thought.

@NinjaAssassin

Hulk is a beast, but he is soo expensive, it is hard to fit him into a good army. If you are against a bunch of cheaper figs, attrition usually wears Hulk down.

Welcome to the site!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:50 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I'm more of the "less is more" philosophy. Some things are just better left unsaid.
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:53 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hopefully, before people rip into a new member's first post, they check the member's profile. To be fair, NinjaAssassin didn't put his age in his profile, and he writes well enought that he could be mistaken for an adult. Still, lets lets be careful that we're not ripping into kids who post on this site.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I rarely if ever give noobs a hard time. The title of this thread caught my attention and I checked it out. It was a very random post and I made a little sarcastic comment (not directly at NinjaAssassin).

Welcome to the site NinjaAssassin, enjoy all the great things it has to offer.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 1st, 2010, 03:14 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks guys. No harm done.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.

Last edited by Mythic; March 1st, 2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old March 1st, 2010, 03:16 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

My favourite part of the newb police culture is the speed and reliability with which the newb police police arrive.

Ollie, Newb PPPD.
Old March 1st, 2010, 04:20 PM

jotun7 Woo who?

Yeah he's a newb, but he's a good newb. He does have good grammar for his first post.

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:30 PM

Vanilla_Thunder has disabled reputation

Veteran site users commenting on new users posting habits= tired.

Did you know Samuel L. Jackson was in Jaws? VVVVVV
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Hey, he's using proper grammar and punctuation, and knows how to use the shift key, so he's already ahead of 90% of the newbs these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
That's why he's 370 points.
Last time I checked, Isamu only cost 10 points.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 2nd, 2010, 09:46 PM

NinjaAssassin Woo who?

I hate you noob police. Oh, and by the way you spell it n-o-o-b

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion