Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 11th, 2013, 07:16 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
Quote:
...penalties...varying from warnings to such things as:
  • awarding you an undesirable title,
  • modifying your avatar/signature, or
These two penalties make it sound like you're going to prank the person.
I don't see anything there that would lead one to think that we would be pranking anyone, as it certainly does not say anything about that. I can see how it could be interpreted that way, but not based off of anything in any of the rules.

I think that those particular bullet points were taken verbatim from the penalties in the Rep thread, so there is a precedent.
When I read those two bullets this morning, I kind of chuckled myself (quietly, of course). They *do* seem somewhat like a joke/prank. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't take that penalty very seriously.

Besides that, I'm curious to see how this overhaul plays out. The old trade system definitely needed revision.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades