Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:24 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Super Bogue's Customs: Odds and Ends

"Roll each attack separately and one less attack die for each attack."

You have to answer the question one less than what. As written it's not clear and thus there are 2 ways to read it.

Though the phrasing is not structured the way it was originally, you could add, "you've made this turn." to the end and call it a day.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 04:37 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey folks,

I am selling out most of my custom miniatures. You can find them here.
It will be pretty much $1 a miniature with some exceptions.
Old November 26th, 2018, 10:29 PM

Snuffelupecus is surprisingly tart

Dunno if you're still around but I have a question on your Voidwalker which is under WoW, under Valkrill. So the Appear from the Void power. Reading it, this is what it means to me... If I have 2 Voidwalkers, at the start of each round (regardless of whether or not they are both in or out of play), (im assuming you can still use this power if they are both in play), lets say I have voidwalker A and B. I get to roll 2 20-sided dice since I have 2 of them. Lets say I want to move Voidwalker A. I roll the 20 for A and get under 11. Then I roll for Voidwalker B and get over 11. Based on the power description, I can use that and move Voidwalker A. Correct?
Old November 26th, 2018, 11:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Super Bogue hasn't been on here in over a year, sadly.

Here's my best guess: the power is based on the Airborne Elite's "The Drop". That's a badly worded power, but he just stuck to precedent. If your figure is on the battlefield, you don't get to move it with the power. (If you go back and read the AE card, it says nothing about only working once, but that's somehow supposed to be understood).
Old November 26th, 2018, 11:41 PM

Snuffelupecus is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Super Bogue hasn't been on here in over a year, sadly.

Here's my best guess: the power is based on the Airborne Elite's "The Drop". That's a badly worded power, but he just stuck to precedent. If your figure is on the battlefield, you don't get to move it with the power. (If you go back and read the AE card, it says nothing about only working once, but that's somehow supposed to be understood).
Ahh ok I got you. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards