Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which Hero do you think of when you think of 6/4?
Agent Carr 10 22.73%
Frost Giant of Mohr (sometimes) 4 9.09%
Greater Ice Elemental 4 9.09%
Nilfheim 12 27.27%
Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM) 16 36.36%
Sir Dendrick (sometimes) 1 2.27%
Spartacus 6 13.64%
Torin (sometimes) 1 2.27%
Wo-Sa-Ga 7 15.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 4th, 2014, 06:06 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Happy Wo-Sa-Ga Day! (6/4)

As the thread title says, today June 4th, or 6/4. That makes me think of all the six attack, four defense units out there. Wo-Sa-Ga is one of my favorites, and I was wondering who you think of most when you think of 6/4?

-------
Edit: For some reason Wo-Sa-Ga is not a choice in the poll (although maybe she does not have to be since obviously she would win) -- can an Admin help add her (because I can't)?

Edit 2: Added. (Jim)

Last edited by Jim; June 4th, 2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old June 4th, 2014, 07:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Happy Wo-Sa-Ga Day! (6/4)

Happy Wo-Sa-Ga day!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 4th, 2014, 07:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I don't believe in Wo-Sa-Ga day.

He was merely a prophet of the Great Marr. The one and true Hivelord is Tor-Kul-Na, and we (who are simply his nagrubs of Earth) honor His blessed Trampliness on 6/5. Truly the stats of the Divine.

May you, me, and all be forever stomped once we ascend from this existence.
Old June 4th, 2014, 07:50 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

He was merely a prophet of the Great Marr. The one and true Hivelord is Tor-Kul-Na, and we (who are simply his nagrubs of Earth) honor His blessed Trampliness on 6/5. Truly the stats of the Divine.

Agent Carr is awesome. Therefore I choose him.
Old June 4th, 2014, 09:11 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:

*She
Old June 4th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

All those pretenders will be destroyed by the might of the white dragon. Pray for his mercy!
Old June 4th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Crixus! Come'on.
Old June 4th, 2014, 10:35 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Quote:

*She
*It

Jk, I don't even have a Wo-Sa-Ga, all I know is that it's that huge marro worm, lol.

Anyway, everyday should be Agent Carr day
Old June 4th, 2014, 10:40 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

In her bio, Wo-Sa-Ga is a she.
Old June 4th, 2014, 10:57 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hey, where's Crixus (sometimes)??

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 4th, 2014, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Same thing I said!
Old June 4th, 2014, 11:27 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Same thing I said!
Somewhere at the bottom of the toy box, Retiarius is crying.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units