Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 24th, 2019, 11:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Breathing Period

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Do we have any drones already?
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Killer Bee is the only C3G drone, according to the database at HACCS.
I had planned to use Drone as the key for the Queen Bee synergy and her Hive soldiers. That way she could work with both the killer bees and he Hive Soldiers.
I also planned on using Drone as a keyword for Red Bee and his/her Bees.
I can make Hive Trooper Drones uncommon then Red Bee can be limited to common drones and Queen Bee just Drones.
I was planning on commons anyways. I also have plans for a robotic bee.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library