Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 25th, 2010, 04:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Platforms 5 and 6 Map

I'm fine with uncapped pillars, as this just seems to signify either it's a broken top that you can't perch on or that there is more above it that just isn't required for this view & map.

Cheers
Old March 25th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I don't like uncapped pillars. I'd prefer a simple map-specific rule against occupying those spaces. Otherwise, looking good.
I certainly respect your opinion, and you are not alone. There are many people who do not like uncapped pillars. <snip>
I hate people like that. People like that also think ladders have to go all the way down, and can't go into water spaces. People like that say trees can't sit directly on the table, and cringe when they see blank spaces around the edge of a map.

Man I hate those people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin
I see the uncapped pillars representing the virtical limit of what you can "see", just like a river or lake can end on the side of a map and it represents the horizontal limit of what you can "see".
Makes sense to me!
Hate crime!!!!

Seriously though, hate is a strong word, I don't want Cav or Bats, well maybe Bats , to think that we don't have anything but love. I am a pretty high-strung guy I know, but I was reminded recently about community respect, and I don't want us coming off as being unfriendly or unloving to our community brothers. But yeah, that "line of thinking" annoys me too.
Old March 26th, 2010, 04:01 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

So I am trying to figure out if I should change those uncapped pillars. I know Cav doesn't seem to like them, A3n doesn't mind, I am afraid Velenne is going to hate me no matter what I do.... I am stuck and in need of some advice.
Old March 26th, 2010, 04:46 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I prefer them uncapped. That way there is no question as to whether or not you can go up there. I could just see the situation taking place like this with my brother.
Arron-"Its gonna be like fish in a barrel! Your going down!"
Me-"No, you cant go up there, special rule."
Arron-"Yeah sure, your just saying that because you don't have any flyers"
Old March 26th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, as always, feel free to ignore me on these things.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
But I won't just do that because there seem to be plenty of people, granted they are usually Valhalla Scapers, who don't like the look of uncapped pillars. Can anyone think of a way to block them off with official terrain that isn't a tree or jungle bush?
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
But I won't just do that because there seem to be plenty of people, granted they are usually Valhalla Scapers, who don't like the look of uncapped pillars. Can anyone think of a way to block them off with official terrain that isn't a tree or jungle bush?
Aside from them being really easy to get bumped off, what's wrong with them being a bush? They're the planters from the city streets above.

You could put single-space mountains or icebergs on them.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Aside from them being really easy to get bumped off, what's wrong with them being a bush? They're the planters from the city streets above.

You could put single-space mountains or icebergs on them.
Dungeon outcrops could possibly work.
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:58 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I am fine with the uncapped pillars myself. However, if you need to, then perhaps the single space rock outcrops are best.

Old March 27th, 2010, 12:49 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think the uncapped pillars on my new map look perfect because they are uncapped. But that may because there are capped ones & uncapped ones.

Cheers
Old March 31st, 2010, 06:05 AM

I added two DnD sets to this map , so that I could cap the pillars with rock outcrops and battlements. I also replaced some stone tiles on the ground with some better looking dungeon tiles.
Old March 31st, 2010, 06:38 AM

Well ain't nobody gonna confuse the tops of them pillars as places to perch.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library