Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 18th, 2015, 10:37 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Rom: Spaceknight

Quote:
Unlike C3G, I don't have my own scale, I just go by official Heroscape's scale, just as I do with my C3V work. The easiest comparison to make in this case is official Silver Surfer at 320 points, another ranged flier. Surfer is more mobile (with Stealth Flying and the ability to move after attacking), comparable offensively against a single opposing figure, and more durable (with an extra Life and the aforementioned ability to run and gun)
Using a new mathematical point estimating method ROM came out at 295 with a standard deviation of +10, so I think you are right on target with him. I really like the addition of IKON and Dire Wraiths too. It will be fun to do a Annihilators team.
Old August 21st, 2015, 12:23 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I really like the addition of IKON and Dire Wraiths too. It will be fun to do a Annihilators team.
I knew if anybody here would recognize the Spaceknight stuff, it'd be you Drewman.

I've never read Annihilation or any of its followup stories, so I had to base Ikon on wiki research. I'm not a big cosmic stories guy, but I hear Annihilation is one of the better ones, so I'll probably get to reading it some day.
Old August 21st, 2015, 11:15 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Annihilation and Annihilation Conquest are both pretty good and lead into the new Guardians of the Galaxy. Definitely worth checking out.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 09:05 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
If you have not gamed using Sherman's customs then you are missing out. I count myself lucky to live near enough to game with him!
Thanks pal - I agree that we've got a really good thing going, getting to play with both our customs projects.
Old September 21st, 2015, 10:17 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Magik

A returning member, @gatormustang , recently contacted me to request some cards for characters that C3G hasn't gotten around to yet because he and his son have started playing Heroscape again after some time away from the game. I was happy to oblige since I always love the idea of parents sharing this great game with their kids. Here's the first of the requests:

Old September 22nd, 2015, 10:56 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

This is a great card. I really like the Stepping Disc ability. Once again I truly appreciate you taking on this request.
Old September 23rd, 2015, 10:20 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'll say thanks too, since I finally got a Magik figure. Although I don't know if it was actually done in the comics, I've always wanted to do a Magik and Colossus adventure! Brother and sister, together again.
Old September 24th, 2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Although I don't know if it was actually done in the comics, I've always wanted to do a Magik and Colossus adventure! Brother and sister, together again.
Yeah, considering the fact that they're siblings, I can't recall that many team-up stories with them, but then again, my X-Men knowledge is pretty spotty. I think that in the modern era team-ups might be even less common, as Magik has become more of an antagonist to the X-Men as her demonic side has become more prominent.
Old September 29th, 2015, 10:08 PM

Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Night Thrasher

Here's another request from @gatormustang , the (terribly named) Night Thrasher:

Last edited by Sherman Davies; November 13th, 2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old September 29th, 2015, 10:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Night Thrasher

Skateboard Rush should probably still have Kumiko's "as long as Night Thrasher is on a space where he could end his movement" wording. Even though he doesn't have Ghost Walk, things could still get weird. Don't want him to be attacking in the middle of climbing up a cliff or while standing inside a shorter friendly figure.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 29th, 2015, 11:21 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Sherman once again I appreciate you taking on this effort and completing another card. I like the "Skateboard Rush Special Attack". I do agree with Soundwarp SG-1 about the wording for ending his movement. Magik is a big hit with my son and we have had several battles already. Can't wait to use Night Thrasher.
Old October 1st, 2015, 08:05 PM

Glad to hear you and your son are having fun with her, gatormustang. I've updated the Night Thrasher card with the added wording.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations