Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 20th, 2016, 11:57 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

I'm looking forward to seeing what you offer and if it's good, I have some stuff I think I can offer.
Old May 20th, 2016, 01:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I also have gotten a ton of new minis that I'm too lazy to make cards for at the moment.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 20th, 2016, 01:24 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Haha, that is exactly how I chose which minis to pass on. They have been sitting in a tote for 3 years now and I still have not gotten to them. Time to pass the torch.
Old May 24th, 2016, 11:32 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There they are, folks. If no one is interested in these guys, I will dig some others out. All of these were bought with customs in mind, but I just never got to it. So, it is someone else's turn now. First come, first serve.
Old May 25th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I accept! Once I receive, I'll be posting what to pay it forward!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 25th, 2016, 09:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I accept! Once I receive, I'll be posting what to pay it forward!
That's not actually the way it works. That's the old way that kept causing this thread to die...see below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Also, I'm instituting the following policy, which I would recommend for this thread going forward: if you respond to my offer, I will not ship figures to you until you have made your own offer in this thread. Once your offer is accepted by someone else, I will ship my offer. This is to prevent people from receiving figures without "paying it forward." If you don't make an offer that's accepted within 2 weeks, your claim is null and void and I'll move on to someone else.
Someone with admin powers for this area should probably get this added to the first post to avoid future confusions. The above was found on page 52.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 25th, 2016, 11:24 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I apologize. Thanks for the clarification. First time getting involved in this. I'll make sure to post my offer up as well then.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 26th, 2016, 09:39 AM

Well that's a new one for me too. I had no idea that's how it works and I have visited this thread forever.
Old May 26th, 2016, 01:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No harm, That's why I mentioned it should be added to the OP. It would be easy to misunderstand unless you went back 15 or so pages and saw the transition.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 4th, 2016, 05:35 PM

I don't know why this took me so long...but finally got around to getting these figures up here. Here are some figures to pay it forward for whoever wants to take them and then spread the love.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 26th, 2016, 12:46 PM

Those dwarves could make some pretty good proxies for the expensive Axgrinders.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 10:19 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Anyone want to accept the offer from @Sir Heroscape two posts up? I see some great C3V and Axegrinders proxies (too bad I already have some LOTR/Hobbit clix for this purpose or else I'd grab). If so, @Tiranx can send his. If not, he will have to tweak his offer. Having to post offer and be accepted before receiving was supposed to speed things up and prevent dead offers, not slow things down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion