Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26th, 2021, 03:30 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 2] Katryn Vade (Nahiri, Fuy in Stone) (Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I don't think I pinged @Scytale for editing on this one?
I know, I'm just busy with C3V Editing/Rules stuff ATM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs