Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 3rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

80 seems steep, especially with the proposed changes, but I'll definitely agree 130 is too high.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:18 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
80 seems steep, especially with the proposed changes, but I'll definitely agree 130 is too high.
Yeah, 80 would be pretty low - but for a figure that needs to self-inflict wounds in order to be effective - it might balance out. He could stay 4/4 with 5 Life to match Concan.

If he switches to proactively wounding himself, you'll need to use an OM to get the squads into position. The original TBR can be reactive - waiting to be wounded to bring in troops.

Probably a play-test with proactive would be in order.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 07:37 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I think that you might be able to do both - summon both when he wants and when he receives wounds, but that wording might get complicated.
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Thanks for all the input. Making him a warlord would change his play style too greatly for my liking. I liked the Mental interference as it gave him some staying power, while giving you a reason to teleport the odd marro up field. In the end here is what I'm opting for:

No change to base stats, points or class.

Mind Blast Special Attack- Unchanged

Teleportation - Unchanged

Teleport Reinforments:
After moving normally you may place one or move wound markers on this card. For each wound marker placed or anytime Tul-Bak-Ra receives a wound but is not destroyed, you may choose one friendly Marro Squad figure for every wound Tul-Bak-Ra just received. Place the chosen figure(s) on any empty space(s) adjacent to Tul-Bak-Ra. If the teleported figure(s) are engaged, they will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Nano-Repair – After moving but before attacking you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, remove one wound marker from this card. You may not use Nano-Repair on the same turn as any other special power on this card.

I think this gives him a bit more flexiblity and the ability to be a better clean up hero with his healing. I think the limitations on healing make it viable and keep him from being overpowered. Also the D20 power puts him in line with other marro figures.

Thanks again for the input, I look forward to testing this figure out.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM

There we go, I like the good mix on Reinforcements. That looks good! I like this too - let us know how it goes and I can whip up a card if no one else offers.
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:55 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
There we go, I like the good mix on Reinforcements. That looks good! I like this too - let us know how it goes and I can whip up a card if no one else offers.
I already created a card:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit....php?p=1844144

Old September 4th, 2017, 04:42 PM

Oh nice! I'll have to follow that thread.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:06 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I know that the CUC hasn't gained significant traction in the few months since I last expressed interest, but I actually just caved and brought my HeroScape collection up to college with me.

I'll definitely be able to get some considerable playtesting in (it looks like my friends and I are going to play just about every weekend) and would love to help get this system back into action in any fashion, should anyone else still be interested.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 08:17 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I know that the CUC hasn't gained significant traction in the few months since I last expressed interest, but I actually just caved and brought my HeroScape collection up to college with me.

I'll definitely be able to get some considerable playtesting in (it looks like my friends and I are going to play just about every weekend) and would love to help get this system back into action in any fashion, should anyone else still be interested.
R˙chean and I have still been playtesting some ideas. I've just been too busy to update this thread. Once we get some more solid revisions in the can, we'll crank up this post. Sorry for the delay.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:21 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

No worries, I understand that this sort of stuff takes time. I just wanted to let you know that I was still interested and would be able to help more than I originally anticipated. I look forward to seeing whatever you an R˙chean come up with!
Old December 7th, 2017, 12:49 PM

Any ideas for helping out the Mohican River Tribe in the vein of these CUC changes?
Old December 7th, 2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Any ideas for helping out the Mohican River Tribe in the vein of these CUC changes?
I've never felt they needed much help. that are tough to play but played well and they can give the 4th a run for there money. The key is bringing the venoc warlord for the speed boost.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions