Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 17th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Bifrost: Final Editing

A3n, in the movie, there was a really nice looking Celtic/Norse knot burned into the desert where the Bifrost landed. Perhaps that burned in the ground with some brightly colored rainbow-like lights shimmering off of it.
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:35 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I got ninja'd there, but I do like the glyph in the OP. Still, I think my idea may work better. I'm not sure though.
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If this had some curve to it, and was buried in the rocks so it looked like the bridge was supposed to end there I think this would look good.
Old May 17th, 2012, 06:09 PM

Fact - remove the black lines on the edges of the bridge.

Opinion - put some glow or rays coming out of the rocks where the impact it.
Old May 19th, 2012, 01:38 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Cards updated.
Old May 19th, 2012, 03:01 AM

It looks pretty and the theme comes off. It just wasn't what I was expecting.
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That is awesome. I love it.

I propose we move this Glyph to On Deck!
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:16 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
It looks pretty and the theme comes off. It just wasn't what I was expecting.
I tried all the suggestions you guys offered but in the end it just looked like a rainbow coming out of the ground. So I went with my other idea & it must be a fairly good one as my son saw it & asked if that was for Thor. I asked him why he would say that & he said it looked like the rainbow that Thor uses to get to Midgard. I took that as positive reinforcement for what I had created .

Yea
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of the Glyph of Bifrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
NAME = Glyph of Bifrost
SUBTITLE = (Start Zone Return)

PERMANENT GLYPH
When one of your figures stops here, you must immediately place that figure on any empty space in your Start Zone, if possible. Figures moved by this Glyph will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
I actually think this can be cut. Didn't we decide that "if possible" is not needed as every power is only done if it is possible?
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:15 AM

Re: The Book of the Glyph of Bifrost: VOTE for On Deck!

What happens if it isn't possible?
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

Nothing.
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Nothing.
but it says "...must immediately place..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library