Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 30th, 2017, 10:03 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/4

Can anyone bring an additional Brooch of Shielding [Disengage] T-Glyph? Lefton says he can bring the Master Set T-Glyphs, and I have an extra Elixir and Ring, so we just need the Brooch of Shielding yet. EDIT: Actually, if no one has it, I'll just proxy a Oceanstrider Amulet in for BoS and then I can bring a 3rd set of T-Glyphs.

Thanks!

I am also in need of a squad of Marrden Hounds and Concan.

Last edited by Sheep; January 30th, 2017 at 10:33 PM.
Old January 30th, 2017, 11:38 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Can anyone bring an additional Brooch of Shielding [Disengage] T-Glyph? Lefton says he can bring the Master Set T-Glyphs, and I have an extra Elixir and Ring, so we just need the Brooch of Shielding yet. EDIT: Actually, if no one has it, I'll just proxy a Oceanstrider Amulet in for BoS and then I can bring a 3rd set of T-Glyphs.

Thanks!

I can bring a Brooch of Shielding glyph Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Old January 31st, 2017, 11:16 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Quote:

Thanks!

I can bring a Brooch of Shielding glyph Saturday. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Awesome! Looking forward to see ya there as well Rudy!

On a side note: I just finished printing all of the map images so we can lay them beside each map and people will know the Start Zones. Also, got scoring strips printed up for everyone but that's more of a milestone for myself (and means we're that much closer to Tourney Day!).
Old January 31st, 2017, 04:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Just curious: who is all attending?
Old January 31st, 2017, 05:23 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

We have a likely third member coming with mine and TrollBrute's group; he was curious if anyone could lend him two extra squads of Deathstalkers though?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 31st, 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
We have a likely third member coming with mine and TrollBrute's group; he was curious if anyone could lend him two extra squads of Deathstalkers though?
I have them and can certainly bring them along.

I'm still in need of Concan and a squad of Marrden Hounds.
Old January 31st, 2017, 07:16 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I have them and can certainly bring them along.

I'm still in need of Concan and a squad of Marrden Hounds.
We only have one squad of Hounds and we're missing one of the figures, but we can bring Concan.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 31st, 2017, 08:36 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

When would it be wise to arrive? We're open to helping set up and meeting you guys.
Old January 31st, 2017, 09:08 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I should be able to bring a squad of hounds.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old January 31st, 2017, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
We only have one squad of Hounds and we're missing one of the figures, but we can bring Concan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
I should be able to bring a squad of hounds.
Thank you both! I am now in need of Marcu since my girlfriend decided she'd add him into her army, even though he adds a bit of complexity to it (considering she's already at the hex limit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
When would it be wise to arrive? We're open to helping set up and meeting you guys.
The doors open at 11 and games start at 12:30. I have 6 maps to set up in under that time. I'm sure if you're there by 11:45 or 12:00 you'll have plenty of time to help and meet people.
Old January 31st, 2017, 11:08 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For anyone interested on Saturday, I've been downsizing my collection and will bring a few things that I'm interesting in selling. I've got a list here on my trade thread if you want to see what i've got. Feel free to PM if interested in anything.
Old January 31st, 2017, 11:57 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I might as well mention this now as well before I forget:

We will have two barely used, pretty much mint flagbearers for sale OR trade (obviously nice because no shipping):

Sir Gilbert (comes with card in protective sleeve, all 12 Jandar Valkyrie dice, the d20, and the bag)
Ornak (comes with card in protective sleeve, all 12 Utgar Valkyrie dice, the d20, and the bag).

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events