Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 26th, 2013, 07:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Hood - Design Phase

ERB from porkins:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
I think Acrobatic Leap should come before Evasive Counter on the card since EC mentions AL. Otherwise, looks like a fun figure.
I get what he is saying but we always put these movement type powers at the bottom, & I do believe we have done it before where there exists other powers that reference them. I think.
Old June 26th, 2013, 07:58 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

ERB from Margloth:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
Everything looks pretty good here. Interesting that for maximum move distance (terrain withstanding) he'll want to run 4 spaces and then use Actobatic Leap to make it a full 6 move.

One small change below to make the SA flow better (IMHO).
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n
BLAZING GUNS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack, if you did not roll 2 or more blanks, you may attack again. You may continue attacking until you roll 2 or more blanks in a single attack, to a maximum of 4 attacks per turn.
Yep that works for me.
Old June 26th, 2013, 08:00 PM

ERB from Dok:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
As long as you're aware that that's 4 attacks of 3 about 80% of the time, no concerns.
I am, is everybody else?
Old June 26th, 2013, 08:02 PM

ERB from davidlhsl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Red Hood

Not joking around, eh? Ok.

Blazing Guns Special Attack
Curses, but it's been a while since I took Probability and Statistics. I wonder what the odds are of getting 2 or more blanks with 3 dice?

Hmmm, let me try the tree diagram I remember using. Calculating

Chances of getting 2-3 blanks with 3 dice: 7.4%

Ok, that's more likely than I thought. I don't think I'll math out that probability across 4 attacks though. My head hurts!

Evasive Counter
Did you mean Evasive Counter Strike? Maybe not, because it won't always cause damage.

Acrobatic Leap 2 indicates that it takes place during a normal move, so I wonder if that will create a conflict with this ability.

Acrobatic Leap 2
During his normal movement, could he do this with each step? Move 1, Leap 2, Move 1, Leap 2, Move 1, Leap 2.

Final Thoughts
This design certainly has a spring in its step.
I forgot that I was changing the name to Evade and Counter.
Ok he almost had me thinking there, but the official Spider-Man allows you to use Swing Line from the Spidey Sense power, so no issue there.

That was the intent, except that he could only leap twice as you have to subtract 2 from your movement for each use.
Is there a way to word it so that he could only use the power if he still has 2 movements available, so as to avoid the 6 movement issue (where he moves 4 then leaps)?

Last edited by A3n; June 26th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, dok brings up a good point. The special attack is a bit too powerful right now, IMO. I'd like, at the very least, to see the "attack different figures" restriction on Batman I's Batarang Special Attack.

If that doesn't work, we can find different ways to restrict it, such as rolling only one blank stopping it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 26th, 2013, 09:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Or if you roll a blank, then it just stops that attack, and can still attack the other three times?

Not quite as weak as one blank stopping it, but the mechanic is still there.
Old June 26th, 2013, 09:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting ... but difficult to word clearly ....

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 26th, 2013, 09:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Range 4. Attack 3.
After attacking with this Special Attack, you may attack 3 additional times. If, during any of these attacks you roll a blank, ignore that attack.
Old June 26th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't mind going with the original so long as we limited it to 3 attacks.
Old June 27th, 2013, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Range 4. Attack 3.
After attacking with this Special Attack, you may attack 3 additional times. If, during any of these attacks you roll a blank, ignore that attack.
I don't mind that, but I think the sentences should be swapped.

Quote:
Range 4. Attack 3.
If you roll one or more blanks, ignore this attack. After attacking with this Special Attack, you may attack with this attack 3 additional times.
Old June 27th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Except attacking figures don't ignore attacks--defending figures do.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 27th, 2013, 09:20 AM

Maybe ... ?

Range 4. Attack 3.
If you roll one or more blanks, no skulls rolled for this attack count as hits. After attacking with this Special Attack, you may attack with this attack 3 additional times.

No reason he shouldn't still risk taking the negatives of an attack, like Evasive Strike, etc.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library