Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 3rd, 2014, 03:13 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Kobolds of Idona Keep (Playtestin

Interesting design. One question though. Why do you have kobolds, who are generally evil and cowardly, fighting for Jandar, who has been the main good general in the game since the begining.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 03:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Interesting design. One question though. Why do you have kobolds, who are generally evil and cowardly, fighting for Jandar, who has been the main good general in the game since the begining.
They're fairy tale Koblods, not D&D Kobolds.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2014, 03:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
This was discussed pretty heavily, but, in summary:
  • D&D Kobolds are generally lawful evil, but can also be simply lawful - Jandar is a strongly "lawful" character.
  • Heroscape has a history of taking their own direction with fantasy characters - the Kyrie in general being an obvious example
  • The Kobolds of actual mythology come in many shapes and sizes, including HOUSE SPIRITS, which are loyal spirits of good fortune
  • Putting our Kobolds as Valhalla natives leaves the door open for more traditional, D&D-style Kobolds that would fight for other generals
Old July 3rd, 2014, 04:45 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah, ok that makes sense. As you can probably tell from my previous post, I am a long time D&D player (30 years now)
Old July 11th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

These guys look pretty solid right now, why haven't they been submitted to the SoV? Are you still unsure of the points?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old July 11th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Want to make sure of the points and make sure they play right. The two tests so far are both positive, and neither particularly unbalanced, but personally I'd like to see 2~3 more with them in their current state before submitting them.

But that's me.
Old July 13th, 2014, 10:16 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ive played and tested these guys multiple times. I bought and painted about six squads of them. very good card. i play them with the jandar c3v dwarf Ulfrid hornwrangler. very cool.
Old July 13th, 2014, 12:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Can you give us a better summary of your games? Its obvious Im not gonna have the time to play the game at all like i hoped :/

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 14th, 2014, 12:28 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've had the chance to run a few tests that you can find posted here.
Old July 14th, 2014, 12:39 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

we played 1vs1 tournament, i played and won 4 of 4 games, using the kobolds with ulfrid hornwrangler. i ran ulfrid in to get some kills and empower the kobolds to swarm in and finish up the mess. ulfrids grim determination adds attack dice and gives the bonus to the kobolds. win/win. did this so the kobolds could get more attack without them all dying first. worked like a charm.
Old July 14th, 2014, 01:02 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I've had the chance to run a few tests that you can find posted here.
Great! That's encouraging... anyone else want to get some games in? I think we're closing in on an SoV nomination!
Old July 14th, 2014, 02:28 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Super cool to see more playtest.

I just had two ideas :

The first is an idea of how to play them. Did someone tried to use just 2 squads of them as cleanup ? You just need to have a potential master in the rest of your army. As you used the master normally with the rest of your army, it already served its purpose, you cannot say that you need to add its cost to the kobolds' cost. So basically, you got cheaper Death Chaser of Thesk (with better move) for clean up. Just try to wipeout ranged opponent figure before going to cleanup !

The second idea is more for the bio. Wouldn't it be a good idea to say that it is Concan that conviced them to join Jandar. As their are sentinels, he would probably be the best to discuss with them and convinced them. And of course, fighting himself for Jandar, that's who he'll ask them to join.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards