Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21st, 2022, 06:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

@IAmBatman , and @Yodaking , all your points are spot on exactly with what I'm thinking. I'm no stranger to kickstarters myself. I've spent plenty of money on most of the ones I backed. Most were around 100 to start, but I ended up spending much more. It's pretty ridiculous that they don't want to include the rest of us in their target audience. If they covered your points they'd probably get easily twice the amount they need. @Knox , I get what you're after but no thank you. I don't have any interest in splitting things, paying extra shipping, dealing with any middleman fees, or shenanigans. At what point would you be qualified in determining what is worth what in the box since you aren't the one manufacturing it? In no way is this comment supposed to affend you, just facts of the matter. If the huge company running a kickstarter project can't seem to make it to where I just do business directly to them, I'm not interested. They could do these changes if they wanted. It's been done. Many times. It should be even easier since it's on their own platform? If there were a pack that had just the miniatures at a price comparable to the pricing they are doing with the full set I'd probably pick it up.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion