Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 24th, 2011, 03:26 PM

elderon costs too much!
Heroscape Buildings

So, I'm new to making custom anything, and I was wondering if their were any ways to make cheap and easy to build Heroscape buildings?

-Elderon
Old February 24th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Buildings

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderon View Post
So, I'm new to making custom anything, and I was wondering if their were any ways to make cheap and easy to build Heroscape buildings?
You can try the paper models here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22469
Old February 27th, 2011, 12:02 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

I've got a few buildings in my customs thread and I've been meaning to do a tutorial on how to make them. Maybe this will give me the push I need. I'll let you know when or if I ever get it done though.
Old March 5th, 2011, 07:32 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

I have my tutorial started if you wanted to have a look at it.
Old March 5th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I'm actually working on this..... modern buildings though..... may still be a while, busy, busy......
Old March 6th, 2011, 09:43 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got some small buildings and modifications for the Fortress set in my Adventure Pack thread.
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:26 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Has anyone tried recreating Helms Deep? That would be pretty cool both as a map and as a scenario. Think about it. High terrain at one end of the map with tunnels through it. The huge double walled castle with a large keep in the center set against it. Thrown in a wide plain before it covered with massive amounts of orcs. Put aubrien archers on the walls and on the ground below with some knights of weston. Tandros Kreel can be Aragorn or the figure for a custom. Erevan Sky hunter can be Legolas or a custom. Who has enough scape terrain pieces to put that together I have no clue.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:56 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=27748 That's Helms Deep. He has also made Mines of Moria and Minas Tirith.
Old March 10th, 2011, 10:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I'm actually working on this..... modern buildings though..... may still be a while, busy, busy......

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles