Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 8th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ronin's Classic Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
The "Hard Target" ability might help her against armies with the "Sighting" power.
Yeah, that is absolutely correct. That includes the MicroCorps.
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:25 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
The "Hard Target" ability might help her against armies with the "Sighting" power.
I was not sure if there were more cards, other the MicroCorp Agents.
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's just cool because from what I understand, Ronin is trying to design her to be thematically tied to the MicroCorp Troopers.

I know Cable from C3G has Sighting, and I'm sure there are other customs with it too.
Old December 8th, 2018, 05:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's just cool because from what I understand, Ronin is trying to design her to be thematically tied to the MicroCorp Troopers.

I know Cable from C3G has Sighting, and I'm sure there are other customs with it too.
capsocrates has a custom under SoV review right now with Sighting. It's a cool power, if frustrating at times.

I've never done the Hard Target vs. Sighting matchup, that would be brutal for the Sighting side.
Old December 8th, 2018, 06:55 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

capsocrates has a custom under SoV review right now with Sighting. It's a cool power, if frustrating at times.

I've never done the Hard Target vs. Sighting matchup, that would be brutal for the Sighting side.
The worst power combo to go against is Deadly Shot + Sighting.
Old December 8th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Pretty much anything that enhances the value of a single attack die is nasty with Sighting. The aforementioned C3G Cable has Sighting and Double Attack and he's a monster on height.
Old December 8th, 2018, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Pretty much anything that enhances the value of a single attack die is nasty with Sighting. The aforementioned C3G Cable has Sighting and Double Attack and he's a monster on height.
6 attack dice when Cable on height, deadly power combo indeed.
Old December 8th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Quote:
H101, do you play C3G?
Old December 8th, 2018, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
H101, do you play C3G?
No, I just read the C3G Index. I haven't using any C3G army cards.
Old December 8th, 2018, 11:08 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
You should try it some time! Especially if you're into superheroes. There's a lot of units, but I recommend starting with the classic X-Men, Fantastic Four, or the DC Master Set.

Anyways, i really like the card Ronin, it would be really cool to see Trooper synergy one day.
Old December 8th, 2018, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
You should try it some time! Especially if you're into superheroes. There's a lot of units, but I recommend starting with the classic X-Men, Fantastic Four, or the DC Master Set.

Anyways, i really like the card Ronin, it would be really cool to see Trooper synergy one day.
My family do use super heroes during a game of Heroscape. I miniatures for the Elite League Assassins and Shang Chi.

Old December 9th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The ELA are pretty sick. Mix them with the Hand Ninja.
Shang-Chi combos nice with Luke Cage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards