Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 1st, 2011, 11:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Captain Marvel - Design Phase

Although Griff talked about wanting to run this one ... in which case I'd let him and focus on Vision instead. I think those two are the most ready right now, though, other than Wasp, who I'm sure Hahma will pick up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2011, 07:05 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
A3n, do you think this is ready for an initial playtest? I can start running one tomorrow (10 or 12 hours from now your time ) if you think so.
Yep if one of you lovely people want to do an initial test on this it would be great. Hopefully by the time he is ready for public playtesting I might be in a position to nab one.

Cheers
Old March 2nd, 2011, 11:06 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nifty. Well, I chatted with Griff and he said he'd rather do this one than Vision, so I'm going to run Vision and let him go after this one once he's finished Hulk.
I think we're all assuming Hahma will go after Wasp, and Nick Fury and Mandarin aren't quite ready yet.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2011, 02:20 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hulk is gonna take a couple of days I think, so I won't get started until he is done. If someone wants to get to him before me, that is OK, but I definitely plan getting to him this weekend.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 04:34 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Thanx guys, when you can .

Cheers
Old March 2nd, 2011, 06:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Should he be able to use WoS when an OM is revealed for a power, and not for taking a turn? I can't think of any situation where that would be a problem, really, since those powers usually take place during a turn anyway, but just trying to clarify.

Also, would "Power of Zeus and Achilles" or something sound better? Just "Zeus and Achilles" sounds...incomplete.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 2nd, 2011, 07:03 PM

I agree on the Zeus and Achilles title not sounding quite right. Ideally it'd be Power of Zeus and Courage of Achilles, but that's way too long.
If Power of Zeus and Achilles can fit on one line, I'm in favor.

Old March 2nd, 2011, 09:41 PM

Even if it fits on 2 lines I'm fine with the title change. Should we make it:

POWER OF ZEUS AND
COURAGE OF ACHILLES

Cheers
Old March 2nd, 2011, 09:46 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Even if it fits on 2 lines I'm fine with the title change. Should we make it:

POWER OF ZEUS AND
COURAGE OF ACHILLES

Cheers
You know what, the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is two powers, and the fact that we have avoided 4 power cards for two solid years and 120+ cards, I think we can get away with Captain Marvel having 4 powers.

POWER OF ZEUS
When Captain Marvel rolls defense against a special attack, you may add one automatic shield to his roll.

COURAGE OF ACHILLES
If an opponent chooses Captain Marvel for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, you may subtract 2 from the roll.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:12 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
You know what, the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is two powers, and the fact that we have avoided 4 power cards for two solid years and 120+ cards, I think we can get away with Captain Marvel having 6 powers.
Fixed.
Don't forget SUPER STRENGTH and FLYING.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
You know what, the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is two powers, and the fact that we have avoided 4 power cards for two solid years and 120+ cards, I think we can get away with Captain Marvel having 6 powers.
Fixed.
Don't forget SUPER STRENGTH and FLYING.
They aren't text powers though, and in terms of adding to the complexity of a card, I don't count them at all.
Old March 3rd, 2011, 01:33 AM

The reason I made them one power was due the HS mechanics not lending itself to the definitions of the separate abilities provided by Zeus & Achilles. It basically caused a cross over or overlap if you will of what would qualify in HS mechanics as the abilities provided.

What you have as separate powers under each of the gods actually would qualify for either of the gods depending on the card you are looking at. But if you really want them separate then my preference would be to swap the two powers around due to Zeus being more about the "magic" & Achilles being more about the "courage".

So it would just be:
Quote:
POWER OF ZEUS
If an opponent chooses Captain Marvel for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, you may subtract 2 from the roll.

COURAGE OF ACHILLES
When Captain Marvel rolls defense against a special attack, you may add one automatic shield to his roll.
But you see how the mental fortitude provided by Achilles wouldn't necessarily fit into his power now, but the courage & strength of character would definitely apply to an attack of a non magical nature, which he would be afforded by Zeus' power.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library