Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 16th, 2013, 09:01 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Meteorite

Aha! Gotcha! So figures within 5 CSS with SA or RS can attack either her or other enemies, yes? Thanks for the quick responses!
Old December 16th, 2013, 09:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Aha! Gotcha! So figures within 5 CSS with SA or RS cannot attack either her or other enemies, yes? Thanks for the quick responses!
Fixed.
Old December 17th, 2013, 06:14 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm saying that figures with Sensory Assault or Radar Sense within 5 spaces are the only ones who can make a ranged attack against her or anyone else, yes?

Last edited by chas; December 17th, 2013 at 06:25 AM.
Old December 17th, 2013, 06:57 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I'm saying that figures with Sensory Assault or Radar Sense within 5 spaces are the only ones who can make a ranged attack against her or anyone else, yes?
SA is what I have always used to shorten Special Attack & so I just filled in RS as Ranged Strike.

Anyway they still can't attack her due to her Intangibility special power. But they do by-pass the Blinding Light special power & therefore can attack any other figure.
Old December 17th, 2013, 08:30 AM

Wow, thanks! So they still can't attack her with ranged even within 5 hexes; cool!!! This is a very nice design. I'm think that combining the two similar powers could use some spelling out up front though, and I suggest posting these clarifications up forward in the Book description. (I looked there first and through the entire thread, but found nothing that would help me before I asked).
Old May 10th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

FAQ for Blinding Light added to OP.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 10th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Critical Mass #055 / Moonstone or #219 / Dr. Karla Sofen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library