Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:08 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Wonder Woman - Design Phase

Oh boy, I'm completely biased here and against the Golden Laso as written... of course that's simply because it is waaaaayyyy to similar to a power about to be posted on Plastic Man.

So for the sake of laziness, as I don't want to be the one to rack my brain any longer, I'm hoping that the Lasso power changes away from initiative based. But I sure hope I don't get the same avalanche of criticism on PM... I mean the man is all about disguising himself and then surprising his opponent, never mind the ability to wrap up opponents, who better to win initiative than the team with Plastic Man?

Anyway, I like the heavier hitter aspect as she should be able to slug it out with the big boys. I also like the flying as a staple for the modern depiction of her. I'm never a fan of the tiara attack though as I agree with griffin that it is cartoonish... as in Super Friends cartoonish.

Last edited by Matt Helm; March 23rd, 2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:10 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
DETERMINED ASSAULT
If Wonder Woman does not inflict one or more wounds from her attack, she may attack one additional time. Wonder Woman may continue to attack until she inflicts a wound. Wonder Woman may not attack more than 4 times in a single turn.
How is that Bats?
This seems like a bit much. One additional attack would be more than enough for me.
I agree, way to much and second the motion on 1 additional attack.

Last edited by Matt Helm; March 23rd, 2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Quote:
DETERMINED ASSAULT
If Wonder Woman does not inflict one or more wounds from her attack, she may attack one additional time. Wonder Woman may continue to attack until she inflicts a wound. Wonder Woman may not attack more than 4 times in a single turn.
How is that Bats?
This seems like a bit much. One additional attack would be more than enough for me.
It's looking like no third power for her now though...
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:18 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
It's looking like no third power for her now though...
We have time. Let's let A3n come back with a second draft. If I know him, he's cooking up something for us.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep - he's ultimately in control of what's on the first page for us to vote on. He doesn't have to post anything there he doesn't want to (just like we don't have to vote on or playtest anything we don't want to).
If the third power was kept, though, I'd favor the Balantai/Matt Helm thoughts on capping it at one extra.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I like that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
2) I love Aegis Bracelets, but based on the new ranged counterstrike in D1, I think she should is probably the best candidate for this power.
Except I've seen this discussion a million times on WW customs: she doesn't actually hit people with deflected projectiles.
Yep. Exactly. At best she deflects the projectiles into other things and those things hit her attackers, but that's hard to really represent ...
Well, how exactly would you represent your scenario, if not ranged counterstrike?

We are drawing the conclusion that all excess shields hit directly in a counter-strike, its not in the wording. Why can't it represent a series of events put in motion by her blocking an attack? Read again what the power says, not the way many, if not all of us, imagine or visualize it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 23rd, 2010, 11:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm actually fine with it either way.

Old March 24th, 2010, 07:16 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Ok, how's this? Is it a cowbell enough for you?

Quote:
GOLDEN LASSO
After moving if Wonder Woman is not engaged, you may choose an opponent's figure that is within 6 clear sight spaces of Wonder Woman. Place the chosen figure on a same level empty space adjacent to Wonder Woman.
Any opponent's figures adjacent to Wonder Woman, cannot use any Special Powers listed on their Card.
And keeping the current Aegis Silver Bracelets, but dropping the Tiara SA. (BTW the theme behind the drop in defense for this was because it is supposed to be that strong to pierce even Superman's skin).

Spidey I don't know the ranged Counter Strike you are referring to so I can't specifically comment on it, but from what I recall of WW, she rarely ever aimed her deflections except as a statement to virtually say "look you can keep trying that but hey I can do this! Zing, Tang, vooom, Kapow! Shelf with large boxes falls on their heads."

I liked my other proposal as a third power but I'm not convinced that it's required now. With these 2 I don't think she will play as bland as she may look.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; March 24th, 2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old March 24th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
GOLDEN LASSO
After moving and before attacking, if Wonder Woman is not engaged, you may choose an opponent's figure that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Wonder Woman. Place the chosen figure on an same level empty space adjacent to Wonder Woman. Chosen figure do not receive any leaving engagement attacks.
Opponent's figures adjacent to Wonder Woman cannot use any Special Powers on their Army Card.
IMO, this is the best power I have ever seen for WW. I made a few spelling and wording changes, and I changed the range to 4, because I think 6 is just too extreme for a lasso power.

Last edited by Griffin; March 24th, 2010 at 07:41 AM.
Old March 24th, 2010, 08:08 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Fair enough. I can live with 4 spaces. & yeah the spelling mistake was me being too lazy to get my glasses on & check what I typed.

Cheers
Old March 24th, 2010, 10:15 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

She's looking pretty good now. Somewhere between Bats and Supes.
Old March 24th, 2010, 10:59 AM

Yeah - I'm digging that her lasso works automatically and that it stops you from using special powers (ouch!). It's definitely extremely powerful to take Man of Steel away from Superman in a one-on-one matchup and to reduce Green Lantern to a quivering pile of human. I almost wonder if it's not a little too much, but I think it's really cool, so I'm almost willing to just test it at this point.
I think there's definitely plenty of cowbell there just with the two powers.
Oh, and it should be: Chosen figures do not receive any leaving engagement attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library