Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 25th, 2014, 01:28 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Mojo

The Book of Mojo

C3G MARVEL WAVE 24
THEY CAME FROM BEYOND!

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Clobberin' Time set.
Its model number and name are #089 / Mojo.

Character Bio - Mojo is one of the "Spineless Ones," an alien race that is immobile without advanced technology. He is a slaver who rules the Mojoverse, a dimension where all beings are addicted to his gladiator-like television programs that he produces. Mojo has elaborate studios designed for this television programming. These studios include traps and other devices made specifically to harm the participants in order to increase his ratings.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 09:56 PM. Reason: png
Old January 25th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Mojo: Design Phase

NAME = MOJO

SPECIES = SPINELESS ONE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENTERTAINER
PERSONALITY = OBNOXIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 200

MOJOVISION REALITY PROGRAMMING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of attacking with Mojo, if he is unengaged, you may choose a figure within 8 spaces of Mojo and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, and the chosen figure is:
• a figure you control, you may take a turn with that figure;
• an opponent’s figure, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the chosen figure’s card; or
• a destructible object, each figure on or adjacent to it receives one wound.
When Mojo uses Mojovison Reality Programming, he may use it one additional time. Mojo may remove a maximum of 1 Order Marker from a single opponent's Army each turn.

EXPERT CLIMBING
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Mojo, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Mojo's height of 6 when climbing. Mojo never takes falling damage or major falling damage.

C3G team building links.

Last edited by johnny139; October 11th, 2015 at 01:01 PM.
Old January 25th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Comic Pictures
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pictures
Spoiler Alert!

Background Pictures
Spoiler Alert!

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Red Eyed Jedi; February 19th, 2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old January 25th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Some thoughts:
1) Is "Mindless Ones" correct for Mojo's species? I did some quick research and didn't see "Mindless Ones" mentioned anywhere (I did see "Spineless Ones" if that's what you meant).
2) Normally I wouldn't advocate adding additional powers, but what about giving him a celebrity based power similar to Wonder Man's? Something like:

MOJOVERSE CELEBRITY
Common figures roll 1 less attack die when attacking Mojo with a normal attack, to a minimum of 1.

3) While I really like the direction you're going with the Mojovision power, it doesn't feel quite wacky enough to me. I'd normally support simplicity, but it seems to me Mojo should have a bigger and wackier affect on the game.

Definitely glad to see Mojo getting done, he'll be a fun one to have in the game.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 25th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I honestly dig the write up as in the SP right now (other than needing to drop an "a" before the "12").

It's nice and streamlined while, IMO, doing a good job of representing what he does to his "actors". He either controls his own henchmen to do his bidding (though on 12+ and instead of attacking it's not very strong bonding, regardless of no range restriction), distracts enemies (the OM removal), or sets off traps (the DOs wounding people).

The only potential balance issue I see is really not Puppet Master-like at all. It's being able to remove OMs on figures across the map. But, honestly, just put a reveal an OM restriction on the power and it's not going to be a great power, because you're just trading one attack (Mojo's) for a less than 50% chance of taking away an opponent's turn. It's probably not even worth it the majority of the time.

Which is the big thing here, I suppose. If the map doesn't have lots of DOs, I'm probably not drafting him, because sacrificing your attack that turn for a 45% chance of taking a turn with another figure OR removing an OM from an enemy figure just isn't going to be worth it most of the time. The DO part I'd do for sure, though.

Edit: So the more I think about it, maybe he's too weak right now?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2014, 06:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think it just needs a range added to MOJOVISION REALITY PROGRAMMING then the design is good to go.
Old January 25th, 2014, 06:43 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Bats, are you missing that he can choose and roll for two figures?

Taking in to account V and Bats' ideas, what about something like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
REALITY PROGRAMMING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn, if Mojo is unengaged, you may choose:
• a figure you control and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, you may take a turn with that figure; or
• up to 5 figures within 2 or more spaces of a Destructible Object or obstacle and roll the 20-sided die one at a time for each figure. If you roll 12 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.
All figures chosen for Reality Programming must be within 10 spaces of Mojo before rolling.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 25th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I did miss that, and that definitely makes the power more worthwhile. The only power concern I'd have, though, is that removing two OMs in a turn would be devastating. Here's the alteration I'd like to see:

After revealing an Order Marker on this card and moving Mojo, instead of attacking, if Mojo is unengaged, you may choose up to two figures within 10 spaces of Mojo, at least one of which you control, and roll the 20-sided die for each, one at a time. If you roll a 12 or higher, and the chosen figure is:
• an opponent’s figure, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the chosen figure’s card at random; or
• a Destructible Object, the chosen figure and all figures adjacent to it each receive one wound.

That restricts the range and it prevents the double OM depletion. I think that stays powerful and worthwhile while not broken in any way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2014, 01:48 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

10 spaces might be still a rather large area. That's 21 spaces across in any direction.
Old January 26th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Ya, removing up to two OM's in a turn was my main concern as well.
My other concern was he could move away if he was engaged, risk the L-E-A and always try for MRP.

I like what ya got Bats, but to address the range concerns how about 8 spaces, that would be 17 total, and an unengaged at start of his turn restriction.

After revealing an Order Marker on this card and moving Mojo, instead of attacking, if Mojo was unengaged at the start of his turn, you may choose up to two figures within 8 spaces of Mojo, at least one of which you control, and roll the 20-sided die for each, one at a time. If you roll a 12 or higher, and the chosen figure is:
• an opponent’s figure, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker from the chosen figure’s card at random; or
• a Destructible Object, the chosen figure and all figures adjacent to it each receive one wound.

I'm considering adding that third power Viegon. It would be thematic and not add much to his power level, but it wouldn't be used often. I also like the simplicity of a two power card, so I'm leaning away from it at the moment.

Good point about that species though, he is Spineless not Mindless.

C3G team building links.
Old January 26th, 2014, 12:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like that he can risk LEAs to do his programming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 26th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the change limiting the range to 8.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library