Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:58 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Kelda has blue skin, so blue skinned kyrie do exist already.
Thanks for the reminder! When looking at all of Ullar's and Einar's Kyries, I totally forgot that we had people like Kelda and Taelord with blue or red skin as well. That makes things a lot easier.

Edit: Dang. It looks like 50 of the Samuroid miniatures that I was looking to use for another unit sold today, leaving only about 10 available from a couple of different sites and the copies for sale on eBay.

Last edited by Astroking112; March 4th, 2018 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Woes with the Samuroids disappearing.
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:58 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

My ideas for the custom units might be great. I cannot make a miniature for my custom unit, make an army card for my custom units, and other custom stuff since I have no idea to do all that stuff. The only thing I can do is post powers, and stats of the custom units.

-Heroscaper101-
Old March 8th, 2018, 12:05 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
My ideas for the custom units might be great. I cannot make a miniature for my custom unit, make an army card for my custom units, and other custom stuff since I have no idea to do all that stuff. The only thing I can do is post powers, and stats of the custom units.

-Heroscaper101-
This thread works like this:

You post an idea of a custom unit that you want a figure for. Not all the stats or anything, just a brief description, like "a samurai" or "an undead dragon".

People will post figures that they think match your description.

It's a pretty neat thread, and I hope it's helpful to you.
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:08 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

What figure might be good for my Zombie Dragon custom unit.

-Heroscaper101-
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:33 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
What figure might be good for my Zombie Dragon custom unit.

-Heroscaper101-
Skeletal Dragons are a lot easier to find than "rotting" ones, so it sort of depends what you have in your head for "undead".

This might work, though you'd have to paint it yourself:

https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineSto...l/77190_p_1_mp

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old March 8th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Su-Bak-Na's mount.

Castle Ravenloft Zombie Dragon
Old March 8th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Their minis come unpainted and you'll probably have to sell your soul to pay for them, but I believe Games Workshop has a Zombie Dragon. Probably best to look for it on eBay if they do!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 8th, 2018, 08:14 PM

What gladiator figure with a spiky helm might fit my custom unit Nemesis.

-Heroscaper101-
Old March 9th, 2018, 12:28 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Searched for awhile and did not find a spiky helmet gladiator.
Old March 9th, 2018, 01:57 AM

It can be any golden helmet for my custom figure.
Old March 9th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Su-Bak-Na's mount.

Castle Ravenloft Zombie Dragon
https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/125219

This

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:49 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

My involvement in the discussion concerning the Drow Assassin, both publicly, and privately with Leaf_It, has inspired me to create my own custom unit. I have plenty of ideas for it, but cannot seem to find appropriately available pre-painted figures suitable for SoV. I'm looking for other assassins, rogues and/or evil archer types. Suggestions?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards