Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 29th, 2014, 07:14 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Karnilla - Vote for Initial

Yea
Old December 1st, 2014, 01:47 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

This is just missing @quozl and @SirGalahad , though it technically already passed on time.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 1st, 2014, 03:50 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Just saw the thread title change.

Post-yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 2nd, 2014, 12:12 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea, although if she proves worth more than her cost, I'd like to see her Life go down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 2nd, 2014, 12:05 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yea, although if she proves worth more than her cost, I'd like to see her Life go down.
That sounds like a reasonable change if she's coming in too strong.

Also, this proposal passes. I'll move it out to the CRB guys and I should be able to start on the Initial in not too long.

Old December 2nd, 2014, 12:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Karnilla - CRB/Initial Playtesting

Given that Magical Defense makes her hard to bring down quickly, she's going to be fairly consistent in getting her love. She's going to hit on one of her first two tries more than half the time, and three quarters of the time it's the first four tries. How easy it will be to avoid losing OMs on the love, and take Karnilla down to get the love back, will be pretty matchup dependent.

Moloid bonding, too, FWIW. I find bonding Moloids are quite strong when the opponent doesn't have multi-attackers.
Old December 2nd, 2014, 03:58 PM

Yeah, my main concern right now is that her high survivability combined with the somewhat lower roll and her synergies (namely Heimdall who can teleport her) will allow her to seriously mess with armies that rely on a key/high-cost hero.

However, if she does come in strong, we've got some dials we can easily turn (up the roll, lower her life, etc.).

Old December 6th, 2014, 05:56 PM

Only 6 Hero Tests and 1 Army Test so far (I'll post them once I fit in a couple more games), and while she seems to be coming in close to balanced, I'm not perfectly satisfied with how she plays thematically. There are two things bugging me: 1) I don't like her being able to roll so frequently, in the comics it took her years to win Balder's love; and 2) I don't like that her Love switches back when she dies, it makes her power feel like she's using magic to control them, when that's not the case (Balder did actually fall in love with her and they were happily married for years).

Before I run more tests, I'm thinking about making these two changes to the power:

Quote:
YOU WILL BE MINE...
At the start of the game, you may choose an opponent’s Unique Hero to be Karnilla’s Love. Karnilla and all figures you control within 3 clear sight spaces of Karnilla cannot attack Karnilla’s Love. After taking a turn with Karnilla, if her Love is within 3 clear sight spaces of her, you may reveal and remove an "X" Order Marker from this card to roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, take control of Karnilla’s Love and its Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card. If Karnilla is destroyed, control of her Love returns to the player who controlled her Love before You Will Be Mine… was used.
It will make it more powerful when she hits the roll, but it limits how frequently she can roll, and makes her harder to play with unit's like Heimdall who need an OM for their power(s).

Thoughts?

Old December 7th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like the change. It may make her cost move upward if she's turning her Love too easily, but she'll still be somewhat match-up dependent.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 8th, 2014, 12:29 PM

If no one objects within the next couple days, I'm going to go ahead and update the SP with the above and run a couple more games.

Old December 8th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Seems fine to me, she'd work well with Loki, but that is a costly combo to begin with
Old December 8th, 2014, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Seems fine to me, she'd work well with Loki, but that is a costly combo to begin with
Actually, even though I wish she did (they team up a couple times in the comics), she won't really work with Loki. For her to use both the Xs she'd need to be taking turns, meaning she needs at least 4 of the OMs; and since Loki needs at least 2 OMs, it just doesn't work out. If you put the two of them with a unit who can move OMs, then it works, but that gets extremely costly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library