Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:10 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Purple Man

The Book of Purple Man

C3G MARVEL WAVE 17
ANTAGONISTS ASSEMBLE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set.
Its model number and name are #086 / Purple Man.

Character Bio - A former international spy, Killgrave gained the superhuman power of controlling the wills of others after being exposed to a nerve agent in a chemical factory. He embarked on a long criminal career, initially determined to take over the world.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
BenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:42 PM. Reason: png
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:18 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Purple Man - Design Phase

NAME = PURPLE MAN
SECERET IDENTITY = ZEBEDIAH KILLGRAVE

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 165

PHANTOM WALK
Purple Man can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving engagements.

PHEROMONE CONTROL 14
Before moving, you may choose a Unique Hero figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Purple Man that does not have the Blind Warrior special power. Roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 to the roll if Purple Man has clear sight on the chosen figure's Target Point. If you roll 14 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and that figure's Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card. If a Hero affected by this special power is no longer within 3 clear sight spaces of Purple Man at the start of any player's turn, remove any Order Markers on that figure's Army Card and return control of the figure and that figure's Army Card to the player who controlled the figure before it became Pheromone Controlled.

REACTIVE MIND CONTROL 10
If Purple Man is targeted and attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Mental Shield special power, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, Purple Man takes no damage and the opponent's turn immediately ends. Take temporary control of the attacking figure. Move the attacking figure up to 4 spaces then return control of the figure to the player who controlled it before the Reactive Mind Control. Figures moved with this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Ronin; January 1st, 2019 at 11:22 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 10:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We put this power on Jewel some time ago with a future Purple Man in mind, given their narrative history:

Quote:
When Jewel defends against a normal or special attack from a Telepath or a figure with a Manipulative personality, roll one fewer defense die.
For that reason, I'd love to see us go Manipulative for personality here.

I like the rest of the left box and the stats.

I like Phantom Walk.

For Pheromone Control, I'd love it if it were closer to Poison Ivy's Pheromone Seduction (given the same names and all). I like the proximity bit, but I'd really love to see it permanent control as long as they're in that proximity of him (so you have to work more to break the spell). I think that'd ring truer thematically than a temporary turn would. I think given all the throwing powers, knockback, etc., we could still justify a fairly low roll on it, such as 13 or 14+. (He'd also struggle to respond to range while maintaining his control aura).

What I'm thinking would look something like this:

PHEROMONE CONTROL 13
Before moving, you may choose a Unique Hero figure within 5 spaces of Purple Man that does not have the Radar Sense special power. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and that figure's Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card. If Purple Man is no longer within 5 spaces of a Pheromone Controlled Hero at the start of any player's turn, control of that Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero figure before it became Pheromone Controlled.

Mutagenic Healing is a cool new twist on healing. Is Healing Factor thematically unworkable here?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 10:30 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That mutagenic healing is actually really powerful. After PM takes some wounds, basically just forget about PM, and as long as your opponent doesn't hunt him down, he'll be back to full health in a round. Totally opposite of our normal healing factor!

I don't know much about his powers, but I love the character himself, so this is looking good. I like Bats' suggestion better, I think, though.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 11:48 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think this would be a great design to reuse Reactive Mind Control (from Puppet Master). I'd rather see that then Mutagenic Healing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 3rd, 2012, 01:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I really don't know him other than an appearance in the Avengers animated series.

I like Bats' suggestion for Pheromone Control 13 in having the 5 space range rather than adjacent to roll for taking control of figures.

Phantom Walks seems to work.

Not knowing him, I don't know the healing aspect of him.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 3rd, 2012, 02:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Manipulative is a must.

I'm fine with whatever direction we want for the Pheremones (so long as they take control of other figures!) and am good with either healing or Reactive Mind Control (though, as well, I'm not sure why Purple Man would be distinct as far as healing powers go?).
Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:41 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Apart from what Bats said, the healing is my only concern, if he isn't being wounded he is a better healer than Wolverine. I don't feel that is correct.
Old October 4th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Business Casual

OK with Manipulative - completely forgot about Jewel.

Wording on Pheromone Control would need to be tightened up - when the figure and card are returned, your OMs would need to come off that card.

I could go with either Reactive Mind Control or straight Healing Factor.

Old October 4th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
OK with Manipulative - completely forgot about Jewel.
Sweet.

Quote:
Wording on Pheromone Control would need to be tightened up - when the figure and card are returned, your OMs would need to come off that card.
You're the wording guy. I trust ya. I just stole as much from Poison Ivy as I could.

Hey, wasn't Ivy your first LD?

Quote:
I could go with either Reactive Mind Control or straight Healing Factor.
I'd be cool with either of those as well. If you twisted my arm, or asked for a poll, I'd go Reactive Mind Control, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 6th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Business Casual

SP updated

Anyone up for an initial playtest?

Old October 6th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I could probably start tomorrow morning.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library