Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 20th, 2023, 08:46 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!
MARS Salisbury MD - NHSD - VC Delta Monster Mash

MARS REVAMPED 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Announcing the 10th Mid-Atlantic Regional Scapers event! In celebration of National Heroscape Day and the MARS Revamped 1 year anniversary we will be raffling off a in box Rise of the Valkyrie set! In addition, each player that attends will receive a super secret door prize to be revealed at the event!

*Note: this will be the last MARS event until January 2024 as we break for ScapeCon East in November and the holidays in December*

Where
Portals Games & Comics
8249B Dickerson Ln
Salisbury, MD 21804

There's ample parking in the shopping center, nearby you'll find a large selection of places to grab a bite: Outback, Salad Works, McDonalds, Plaza Tapatia (authentic Mexican), Tokyo Steakhouse, Papa Johns, Applebees, and across the highway there's WaWa, Chili's, Chic-fil-A, Wendy's, Buffalo Wild Wings and Dunkin Donuts.

When
  • Sunday October 15th 2023
  • Sign-in, pre-tournament prep and hang from 11:30am until 12:30pm. Game play starts at 12:30pm
  • 4 rounds ending around 4:30pm (a super final can be played as needed), event wrap-up and prizes will follow.
  • Feel free to stay after for additional gaming until 5:30pm. In addition, the local Salisbury crew will likely go out to dinner after the tournament wraps up so anyone that would like to join us is more than welcome!

Entry Fee & Prizes
  • $10 per player
  • Your entry fee will earn you 1 entry into a raffle for a in box 1st Edition Rise of the Valkyrie master set!
  • Your entry fee will also earn you a door prize which will be revealed at the event!
  • Top x players will receive gift certificates to the store dependent upon number of attendees.
  • 1st place will have a personal nameplate created and added to the trophy! In addition to that you can take it home with you as long as it makes it back to Salisbury for the next event.

Format

Maps
*additional map(s) to follow if we exceed 16 players*

Highways & Dieways by UPC with Wannock & Dagmar
*brought by Earl_of_Sandwich*

Stygian Rift by Typhon2222 with Ulaniva & Dagmar
*brought by Earl_of_Sandwich*

Canary by Superfrog with Lodin & Valda
*brought by Vydar_XLIII*

Flaxen Shard by Ulysses with Valda & Ulaniva
*brought by gbizzy*

King's Court by Sir Heroscape with Wannock & Ulaniva
*brought by gbizzy*

Tabasco by Sir Heroscape with Yngvild & Lodin
*brought by gbizzy*
]

Dulbane's Keep by Sir Heroscape with Wannock & Lodin
*brought by Vydar_XLIII*

Glyphs
*Note: glyphs are preset*
  • Ulaniva *new* +1 attack die to any normal attack once per order marker
  • Lodin (d20 +2) *new*
  • Yngvild (disengage) *new*
  • Valda (move +2)
  • Dagmar (initiative +8 )
  • Wannock (wound)

https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=148

Attendees
1. gbizzy
2. SimpleSamaritan
3. ItWasJonathan
4. Joecrazy3193
5. Elven Lord
6. Mark
7. Vydar_XLIII
8. Brean of Philly
9. Earl_of_Sandwich
10. Gucciiboost
11. bishop2003

Maybe
1. Nightknight

Tags @Earl_of_Sandwich @GucciiBoost @Vydar_XLIII @Brean of Philly @tom @Dad_Scaper @Major Q23 @Trivia Knight @Taeblewalker @OverEngineered @kldonnelly @drewcula @nicktheant @MrWookiee @Myth26 @Astroking112 @infectedsloth @Gurei-Ornery @spidysox @Elven Lord
@Scared Cultist @Heirloom @Vanilla_Thunder @Joecrazy3193 @Jabasco87 @Xiegfried @tom @Taeblewalker @akden @Gurei-Ornery @clancampbell @acon @Arcus @loki619 @Skizzix @beholderthedm @bishop2003 @ItwasJonathan
@Shurrig
@JohnnyFrisbee

Last edited by gbizzy; October 14th, 2023 at 03:10 PM.
Old September 20th, 2023, 09:00 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MARS Salisbury MD - NHSD - VC Delta Monster Mash

Me, Bre, NightKnight and a +1 are maybes. 50% chance at the moment. I hope we can, Bre REALLY wants to play Monster Mash.

Is Tabasco meant to be played with no glyphs, it looks like there are glyphs on the map image.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old September 20th, 2023, 09:39 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Mark me down!

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old September 20th, 2023, 10:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Cool! Thanks for picking some of my maps

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 21st, 2023, 06:50 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

@Vydar_XLIII Awesome, I hope you guys can make it! You're right about Tabasco I missed that, good catch!

@Joecrazy3193 Got you!

@Sir Heroscape I'm excited to try them out!
Old September 21st, 2023, 08:36 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

I plan to attend

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old September 21st, 2023, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
I plan to attend
Happy to hear it man, it's been awhile!
Old September 21st, 2023, 11:21 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

I'm a "maybe" at the moment, but really hoping to make it, this sounds fun!
Old September 21st, 2023, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
I'm a "maybe" at the moment, but really hoping to make it, this sounds fun!
Sounds good man, hope you can make it! Any of the other mainland Marylanders thinking about coming?
Old September 22nd, 2023, 06:19 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bre and I are in! The +1 is out. NightKnight is still a maybe.

I can bring Canary and Dulbane's Keep. LMK if you need me to bring more maps or any glyphs.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old September 22nd, 2023, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Bre and I are in! The +1 is out. NightKnight is still a maybe.

I can bring Canary and Dulbane's Keep. LMK if you need me to bring more maps or any glyphs.
Awesome, glad you guys can make it!
Old September 24th, 2023, 04:22 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, if it works out that I don't have all the pieces needed to build an army for this, is there the chance to borrow figures?

I lost like half my collection during one of my mom's cleanouts while I was in college.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events