Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 20th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah soundoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Nice, guys! Looks like a ton of fun. Hopefully I'l catch ya'll next time.
So we're actually going to be doing another tourney on JULY 16th in Pocatello...so kinda the halfway point for everyone...so all ya'll UTAH players will only have to drive a couple hours to make it up! it's being led by @TREX . Think you can make I up? I believe were going to do it at 2:00PM

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 21st, 2016, 10:11 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape , I'm going to call the game store owner today and solidify the details and will get them posted in the next couple of days.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 21st, 2016, 04:47 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sweeet...hope I can make it this time!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 22nd, 2016, 05:23 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Sweeet...hope I can make it this time!
Awesome! And if you can bring anyone else...more power to ya! Just keep us posted.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 30th, 2016, 10:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Alrighty Utah players, I have the tournament date in Pocotello set for the 23rd of July @3:00pm. It will be a 500pt army limit. Allowed units will be Original Scape, Hoss, and c3v. I will post more details including the gamestore and address probably tonight after work.

Old June 30th, 2016, 11:19 PM
"like" happy

Here's the Tournament Link to all
The Goblin Town Throw down

Old July 14th, 2016, 10:04 PM

Ya'll better be gettin' excited... we're about to throw it down in a little over a week!! Lets hear it from you Utah folk! Ya'll making it up? Anybody know what happened to @Scaperedude ? he's done MIA...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 14th, 2016, 11:40 PM
"like" happy

Thanks for the shout @Sir Heroscape , I just finished some of the final touches on three more of my prize dice towers/bowls. I'll be posting pics by tomorrow. Also, as a payback to @dart48 for being awesome, I'll be bringing plenty of Pepperidge Farm goodies to share with everyone that comes up.(I get a discount for working at the factory) I have also, updated the OP for the tourney with pics of the maps we'll be playing. Should be a fun time.

Old July 15th, 2016, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Thanks for the shout @Sir Heroscape , I just finished some of the final touches on three more of my prize dice towers/bowls. I'll be posting pics by tomorrow. Also, as a payback to @dart48 for being awesome, I'll be bringing plenty of Pepperidge Farm goodies to share with everyone that comes up.(I get a discount for working at the factory) I have also, updated the OP for the tourney with pics of the maps we'll be playing. Should be a fun time.
Of course! Looking forward to seeing those dice bowls/towers! Me and 4 others are a solid go...and I've got one on the edge depending on his schedule, and another is a less solid maybe. So best case scenario I'll be driving down with 6...a total of 7...but for sure 5 of us. Will keep you posted.

Also, map making. I'm bringing Relic, Meander, and Frostbite...so I'm assuming you have enough to cover the rest of the maps?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 15th, 2016, 11:32 AM
"like" happy

@Sir Heroscape, affirmative. I do have enough terrain for the rest of the maps. Also, did you have a decent system for getting back all of your loaner armies and dice and such. I came out short last tourney a couple of 20 siders short including my favorite blue one that I loaned out. On my end of people going to make it I have me and my bro j_lightnin.( The brother that came to the last Pocatello tourney.) and +1 maybe. What do you guys think of the other map pics?

Old July 15th, 2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Sir Heroscape, affirmative. I do have enough terrain for the rest of the maps. Also, did you have a decent system for getting back all of your loaner armies and dice and such. I came out short last tourney a couple of 20 siders short including my favorite blue one that I loaned out. On my end of people going to make it I have me and my bro j_lightnin.( The brother that came to the last Pocatello tourney.) and +1 maybe. What do you guys think of the other map pics?
Truth is, I put the armies, dice and OM's all in a ziplock bag and then when the tourney is over I make sure they turn in their stuff and just have them double check everything. Sorry about the 20D luckily it wasn't more than that...though I'm sure it just got misplaced.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 18th, 2016, 04:22 AM

Alright Utah and Idaho folk...we're less than one week away. Some one come all...because the Goblin Town Showdown is going to be a brawl!!!! Muhahah

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers