Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 26 - Round 2

A reminder that this is the Chaos of Battle round:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Chaos of Battle
  • If you choose to play an army that has more than 16 figures, you decide which figures will not be placed when choosing that army.
  • After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns placing a card's worth of their opponent's figures on the map.
  • You may not place your opponent's figures on glyphs, adjacent to your own figures, or on molten lava.
  • When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be within three clear sight spaces of all other squad figures placed that turn. (If common squad figures are left out of an army, full squads are placed until only a partial squad remains.)
  • Initiative is rolled as usual in the first round.

Last edited by dok; January 24th, 2017 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Added quick note about how to handle incomplete common squads
Old January 24th, 2017, 01:49 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 26 - Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Oh and don't mind that playtime. (Whut?)
FWIW the hours displayed in the stats are buggy, but the minutes are still correct.
Old January 24th, 2017, 10:48 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, this is fun.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 24th, 2017, 10:54 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

No big reports this time, but a couple paragraphs :

I picked the Wolves of Badru army against my orcs army. I started the game on a roll : my pounce were all crazy, orcs were dying left and right. Morgoloth was choping down the peasants. However, I hit a road block on Ashi-Dhulu... Who managed to kill Morgoloth in two attacks (I wiffed my defense twice).

In the end, it was the Werewolf Lord and Marcu against a healthy Krug. Pretty grim. I decided that my only chance was going treasure hunting with the Wolf and killing Krug in a big blow. Well... that didn't work really well, since I set up two traps in three attemps. However I had taken the Heroic Rune from dead Morgoloth and discovered the Belt of Giant Strenght, so that's cool. Marcu managed to put 2 wounds on Krug before being cleaved.

Last round : My werewolf wolf starts on Wannok... AND I ROLL 1 ! Sad face. I decide to charge Krug in the end... And, with 7 attack dice, put 5 wounds on him. So that Wannok made all the difference : Krug ended with 7/8 wound markers. If the Wannok had hit, he would've died from the sweet 6-skulls Werewolf attack. Too bad.

Good game I.S.B.3 !
Old January 25th, 2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The mtl1998 (1-0) v. dok (1-0) pool of armies is:
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Major Q10, Phantom Knights x4 (drop one)
* Azurite Warlord, Cyprien Esenwein, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Roman Legionnaires x3
* M-43 Resistance Fighters x3, B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Kira Jax, Akumaken
* Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Tomoe Gozen, Ebon Armor, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.
Placement done; as usual CoB produced an interesting opening setup. Starting a bit after 8 Mountain tonight.
Old January 25th, 2017, 03:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

My permissions are set to vegie and jcustar's game and I can't edit my own game (I think this is related to the mixup that happened when everything was posted, it might effect more than just me).
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
My permissions are set to vegie and jcustar's game and I can't edit my own game (I think this is related to the mixup that happened when everything was posted, it might effect more than just me).
Yep, it does have to do with that, blech.

I can fix it in a few hours; hopefully that's quick enough.

EDIT: found a minute. Should be fixed for all affected people, I think.

Last edited by dok; January 25th, 2017 at 04:51 PM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yep, it does have to do with that, blech.

I can fix it in a few hours; hopefully that's quick enough.
Yeah kd and I don't play until tomorrow.

On another note, I have an Ashi-Dhulu topdown made in case others want to use it.

Last edited by superfrog; October 18th, 2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:55 PM

Awesome! I've added a resized version to the figure repository for general use. (I assumed that was a large D&D style base.)
Old January 25th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

n00b vs Epic Alpaca is about to start
Old January 26th, 2017, 07:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

Kevindola and I are going to play sometime around 10e/9c tonight in a battle of new SoV inductees. He's got Urk and HSBs, I have Ashi-Dhulu and Minions.
Old January 26th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

jcustar and I got to play the fun format Chaos of the Battle. He selected his Dwarves and I was left with his Elementals. Kurrok ran towards the battle while the Elementals got killed. Good game jcustar, good luck in the rest of the event.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events