Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battlefields of Marvel (BoM) By-Laws & Map Submittals

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy_man View Post
I didn't see this anywhere so sorry if I missed it but do we have a current list of the judges. Right now I think the list includes peteparkerh, Shades Fan, Ugly-Caco, and myself. This is only four and I think that before we approve either the by laws, or a map that we need all of the judges set in place so we know what the majority is and so that all judges can have a say. This means that Ugly needs to vote for SS so we can either accept him and get going or find somebody else.
Ok, I'm going to make one last pitch for Silver Surfer. He started this whole idea in the beginning and has been the only one that has successfully stayed with this thread consistently. He also built the board that I submitted, showing that he is really committed to this thing. Just my 2 cents.

I think we need Caco to weigh in on the rules and SS and we are going.

Others who are paying attention, please submit a map if you have one. We will get to it eventually and it would be good to have some maps to go through when we get this started.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios