Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 1st, 2015, 11:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Great Controversy -- or Is It Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
I do not support them passing it, and I know that although the people are not evil, homosexuality is wrong. Say what ever you will against me, but I will hold my ground!
Might I inquire, though?

From a strictly religious point of view -- do you believe it's okay to take away a right bestowed upon someone by God? Namely, the right of free will?
I feel the right of free will is important, but when it is going to screw up the upraising of a child, it is wrong and we should make an effort to limit that freedom.
So then there simply must have been gay parents for the kid that killed 9 people in that church in South Carolina recently, or the Boston Marathon bombers, or the guy that shot up the movie theater in Colorado during the Batman movie, or the Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVey, and so many horrible incidents such as these?

Maybe straight marriage should be banned, because it's been shown to screw up the raising of a child.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General