Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 30th, 2008, 12:43 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
I am not sure what software you use to create your sheet. But I set the resolution at the beginning before I started doing anything. Hopefully that helps you to create a high res version. To print to PDF, I use CutePDF. If it is necessary, I can help you to create the high res version of your sheet .

I think your sheet and mine serve different purposes. Mine should be used for quick reference after a new player has read, or being told by experience players, about the basic concepts. It is also small and two-sided, so people can carry it with them easily. It should not, and can not, be used to replaced the rule book. Your sheet gives much more details in how to proceed a round. If a new player has never played the game before, he still know what to do reading your sheet without anyone's help.

I think you should check around, especially with HeroscapeLunatic. I believe he has something similar to yours, but in even more details. Just to make sure that you are not doing what other people has done before .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion