Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 18th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
If this card passes then VC Editing may have more to say on the card, so it's probably not worth drilling into the minutiae on power wording. The key thing is for the judges to understand the intended effect, and I think they all do at this point.
Yep, exactly right.
Old May 18th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
We were discussing it this morning and Mega and I both agreed that replacing the "before moving" at the start of the power with "instead of moving" probably does the trick.

If this card passes then VC Editing may have more to say on the card, so it's probably not worth drilling into the minutiae on power wording. The key thing is for the judges to understand the intended effect, and I think they all do at this point.
Well dok, I put you in charge of making sure that edit occurs.
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'll go ahead and give Ashi-Dhulu an to review.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 19th, 2014, 10:33 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Rampage by William099 has received 5 Yea votes to review (Scytale, superfrog, capsocrates, Soundwarp SG-1, Son of Arathorn) and and moves forward in the process.

Isadoran Guard by dok has been withdrawn by the submitter and is removed from the process.
Old May 19th, 2014, 10:50 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I'll go ahead and give Ashi-Dhulu an to review.
Now that he is a Worm and not a Demon, I will do the same.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; May 19th, 2014 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Part of me wonders if his species should be more creative than "WORM." But it does keep it simple for future worm-synergy.
Old May 19th, 2014, 10:57 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Last edited by capsocrates : Today at 10:51 AM. Reason: Part of me wonders if his species should be more creative than "WORM." But it does keep it simple for future worm-synergy.

Would Insect be simple enough, or are worms not classifyed as insects? (Sujoah)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 19th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Worms are not insects. A general rule of thumb is that insects have 6 legs and 3 body parts (head, abdomen, thorax).
Old May 19th, 2014, 11:22 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Worms are not Insects, they are Annelids. Well, earthworms and leeches are anyway, since they are segmented worms. There are false worms such as Nematodes (Roundworms) and Platyhelminthes (Flatworms).

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 19th, 2014 at 12:24 PM. Reason: 11,700th post! Wow.
Old May 19th, 2014, 01:03 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ashi-Dhulu seems like a lot of fun.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old May 19th, 2014, 01:08 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Get thee to a biology class.

On the origin of species: I wouldn't mind 'Annelid' here I suppose. Another option might be to use 'Wurm' like Magic the Gathering does, though I'm really not a fan of that option personally. Not much else that could work to my knowledge, besides something really general like 'invertebrate' but we already have 'insect' and 'arachnid' so that wouldn't really make sense.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 19th, 2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Get thee to a biology class.

On the origin of species: I wouldn't mind 'Annelid' here I suppose. Another option might be to use 'Wurm' like Magic the Gathering does, though I'm really not a fan of that option personally. Not much else that could work to my knowledge, besides something really general like 'invertebrate' but we already have 'insect' and 'arachnid' so that wouldn't really make sense.
If we want to go with Annelid I'm cool with that; especially since I wanted that over Worm but I wasn't sure if people would know that was the scientific classification of a worm...
Old May 19th, 2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
If we want to go with Annelid I'm cool with that; especially since I wanted that over Worm but I wasn't sure if people would know that was the scientific classification of a worm...
It doesn't really matter if people know what an Annelid is or not; there is no requirement that species names are well-researched. You could make up whatever for it, as long as it sounds good. Heck, I was even ok with Demon. I don't love Worm but I don't dislike it either. Annelid sounds cooler.

Though at this point you shouldn't change it unless we hear from the other Judges who voted Yea that they would prefer it changed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs