Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 15th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Hey online 'Scape players! It seems to me that the people monitoring this thread might be interested to know that the C3V is kicking off a new Playtesting Event, in tournament format. The format will be very friendly to people available to play occasionally, like those posting here.

Join the C3V Playtesting forum if you're interested, or just PM @Dysole , @Kinseth , or @superfrog . Thanks!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 28th, 2016, 06:46 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, if anybody wants to play a game today I'll try to check in ever 15 minutes or so. We can playtest something if you want or just play a game.

See you soon!

Also, when is the C3V Playtest tournament? I think I signed up for it in the CP, but I didn't get a PM or anything. Thanks!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; November 28th, 2016 at 07:02 PM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:52 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I would like to playtest my map:

The Hotways or the Highways 4.0
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

I'm available anytime throughout tonight. Would love to play up to 3 games (doesn't have to be all with one person). Thanks!
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:03 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I would like to playtest my map:

The Hotways or the Highways 4.0
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

I'm available anytime throughout tonight. Would love to play up to 3 games (doesn't have to be all with one person). Thanks!
Can play a game tonight also.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:14 PM

I.S.B.3 is surprisingly tart

Anyone down for a game? I'll be checking every little bit to see if anyone responds.

Edit: Something came up and unable to play

Last edited by I.S.B.3; December 3rd, 2016 at 01:43 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 08:54 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

@heroscaper2010
@Dr.Goomonkey
@I.S.B.3

or anyone else.

I am available to play tonight more or less at any time.
Old December 18th, 2016, 11:56 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I am available most of the day and evening for a game. Priority goes to @Dysole if she finds the time today. Otherwise shoot me a PM if you'd like to play.

EDIT: Game found. But will play another today

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010
Game Name:
5856c27a4dd481482080890.html

Google Doc String:
12ZJCkz0F4c254F2MKs0E516hA7PiZwe6y5q2kcpE6z8

Ready whenever you are!
Me: Aubriens x5, Haduc, Gwyn
HS2010: Comman Courier x3, Rygarn, Seleena, Laglor, Calibrax

Last edited by kevindola; December 18th, 2016 at 01:59 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:58 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available tonight if anyone wants to play a game.

EDIT: No Game tonight

Last edited by kevindola; December 20th, 2016 at 10:41 PM.
Old December 20th, 2016, 10:41 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available late for a game. I'll set it up unless you have something in particular to try.

EDIT: No game tonight

Last edited by kevindola; December 21st, 2016 at 12:43 PM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 03:02 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

can't sleep...if anyone is up...hit me up for an online game

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I am available between 1-4pm central today
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:23 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Had an enjoyable first game with @The Dewk

showed him the ropes online and he thought it was very intuitive

I played Venoc Warlord, Black Wyrmling x2, and Zettian Guards
The Dewk had Drake V2, Syvarris, and Zetacron

I was able to squeak out a win with some very good dice with a 1 life Venoc Warlord.

Mittens somehow won against a full health Syv and a Kelda healed Drake. Mr. Hissy for the win!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events