Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 30th, 2018, 12:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Final Editing)

I’m not following here... The sp said gold markers, so I made gold markers... was I supposed to do white markers for some reason?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 30th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Final Editing)

Yeah, the markers look gold to me - more gold the material than gold the color, I guess, but not really a concern.
Old April 30th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Vote for Release)

All good.

I propose we release the Brit-Cit Judge. Judgement time.

@Arkham @japes @Yodaking @Ronin @johnny139 @SirGalahad @Spidey'tilIDie
Old April 30th, 2018, 01:21 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Synergies probably need something in Outgoing for Dredd, Daredevil, etc. that get a benefit from turning foes into Criminals. I will see what I can come up with.

Anything else anyone can think of?
Old April 30th, 2018, 01:39 PM

No idea if this is even close. Let me know.

Brit Cit Judge can make opponent's figures Criminals with his Judgement special power.
The following figures benefit:

Judge Dredd (240)
, Daredevil (180) , Lt. Stone (140) , Rorshach (140) , Red Mist (50) , Spoiler (50)
Old April 30th, 2018, 02:03 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd say the markers look more white to me than gold, it's like an off/eggshell white, but gold is a type of color that can be represented in several ways, so I'm good with it.

yea
Old April 30th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

All the synergy/IBW info should be under the Combinations and Synergies header in the OP, not the IBW header - the separate IBW header has gone the way of the dodo. Look at any of the Young Marvels OPs for an example.

No need to link to individual powers - just add a bullet under Outgoing to say something like "Brit-Cit Judge can give enemy figures the class of Criminal in addition to what is listed on their cards, causing them to interact differently with these special powers." And link 'these special powers' to the post in the Synergy Archive for special powers that interact differently with Criminals. (I'd get the link myself if I weren't phone-bound)

Yea once the synergies are sorted out.
Old April 30th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Art by also needs to be updated.

Yea when that's done.
Old April 30th, 2018, 02:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I pictured something like this for the gold marker:

The markers in the SP look white with an emblem in gold trim on top of it to me.

In the end I don't really care all that much about the markers as I have so many different C3G markers now that I just proxy random ones, but for those who don't find that acceptable then I'd go with a solid gold marker here with a design on top in a different color (black, brown, red).
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:30 PM

Art by: Updated.
Synergy Updated. My post will need to be linked in the OP of the Synergy Archive.

Sounds like we need to update the template for the FP of an LD if it has changed.
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:05 PM

Updated Synergy with correct link.
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Art by: Updated.
Synergy Updated. My post will need to be linked in the OP of the Synergy Archive.

Sounds like we need to update the template for the FP of an LD if it has changed.
Updated the template in the Procedures thread. The one in-Sanctum is already updated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library