Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 16th, 2019, 07:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Storm card and Jean Grey design

I still think "After Quicksilver uses his Circling Punch Special Attack, he may use his Circling Punch Special Attack one additional time" reads more clearly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 16th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Um, duh, so do I. Haven’t you read my last edit?

... Thanks buddy, I like that and made the change.

Edit: by the way, the changes can be summarized as,

Flash - changed class to “Speedster” which allows slight edit of wording in Speedster Engagement Strike.

Quicksilver - changed class to “Speedster” which allows slight edit of wording in Supersonic Strike (name change from Hyper Speed). Also cleared up Special Attack wording (thanks guys).

Wonder Woman - removed limit on Bullets and Bracelets. One word removed from Lasso (thanks Bats)

Doctor Octopus - changed x2 climb to x3 climb to allow for castle wall scaling.

Lex Luthor - changed Master Planner to not require Order Marker 1 but rather X Market that gives player an extra last turn with any hero when they win initiative. This radical difference affects his total points.

On all powers I added the number to the title if the 20-sided die roll power warranted it.

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 16th, 2019 at 08:17 PM.
Old October 16th, 2019, 08:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Now what are you going to LD for C3G?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I've been think about it, Bats, I really have. I need to look through the C3G catalog to see what is out there and what is missing. Then if I can formulate some ideas, I'll jump in with the team.

By the way, I noticed in the official roster there is only one "C3G Joker" and he's not Joaquin Phoenix.
Old October 18th, 2019, 06:57 PM

It's hard to beat an original.

We're up to 901 in our catalog now, so you've got some reading to do!

Old October 20th, 2019, 05:44 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

BTW: can you please make a space in one of the first 3 posts of this thread to group & link to the posts of work that I need to do. I wasn't sure if I got all & having one place to look would be helpful. That way I can say it's your fault if I miss it & it's not there.
Old October 20th, 2019, 02:55 PM
Captain Underpants

Yipeeeeee! It's X-mas time in the Helm household. All of those updates and Jean Grey looking so awesome. Does anyone doubt that A3n is the greatest?

I can absolutely turn the 2nd post into the link for new art commissions. You are da'MAN!

Thanks, partner, I could never do this without you.

And before Bats chimes in... I haven't forgotten about the C3G.

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 20th, 2019 at 11:53 PM.
Old October 20th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Captain Underpants

Now here's the first reason why we changed Flash and Quicksilver to speedsters. It wasn't just cosmetic for theme. Way back in the day, I never predicted making multiple cards with super speed. Well things change and now we have an evil speedster who not only utilizes his fazing to do serious damage on non-speedsters, but he also has a habit of traveling through time and "accidentally" making changes to the timeline.

This bad boy saw what played out and didn't tell others what happened so even when the others make slightly different decisions than they did in the original timeline, he knows enough to change the plan for his own team on the fly if needed. Basically, the players played the round before with their OMs in the order that they planned, they just don't remember and now it's replaying in a different way. Welcome to the HelmAverse's initial attempt to utilize a time changing power. I sure hope this text fits on a card.
---------------------------------------
DC

PROFESSOR ZOOM

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
SPEEDSTER
OBSESSED
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 12
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 7

REVERSE-FLASHPOINT
When rolling initiative, if you roll a 19 or higher and at least one Order Marker is on this Army card, Reverse-Flashpoint is activated and remains active for the duration of the round. On any of your turns, before revealing an Order Marker, you may switch that Order Marker with any unrevealed Order Marker on any other Army Card you control. All other players must reveal their Order Markers in reverse order starting their first turn with Order Marker 3 and taking their last turn with Order Marker 1.

SUPER SPEED
Professor Zoom does not have to stop his movement when entering a water space and only rolls for molten lava damage when he ends his movement on a molten lava space. Professor Zoom can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

HAND PHASE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2.
When rolling attack dice for Professor Zoom’s Hand Phase Special Attack, if he rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure cannot roll any defense dice and Professor Zoom may attack the same figure one additional time with his Hand Phase Special Attack. Hand Phase Special Attack does not affect Speedsters. Professor Zoom may not attack with his Hand Phase Special Attack if he moved more than 9 spaces this turn.
Old October 20th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Awesome special attack.
Old October 20th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Captain Underpants

Thanks, Ticks. My niece's boyfriend almost fell over during his first try at HelmAverse Superscape. I believe the quote went something like:

"No way, he just stuck his hand in my Superman!"

It was a great moment for the Helm family as we knew we had the guy hooked on mechanics and theme.

By the way... at least one more speedster yet to come and this one is swingy but scary. (insert evil Helm laugh here).
Old October 20th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Captain Underpants

DC

BLACK LIGHTNING

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
FIGHTER
RESOLUTE
MEDIUM 5

MOVE: 7
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 6

ELECTRIC STRENGTH
When attacking adjacent figures, Black Lightning adds 1 additional attack die.

ENERGY FORCE FIELD
When Black Lightning or any friendly figure adjacent to Black Lightning, rolls defense dice against a normal attack, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card and add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

STATIC TRANSPORT 4
Instead of moving Black Lightning normally, you may choose an empty space within 4 spaces of Black Lightning and place Black Lightning on the chosen space. When Black Lightning starts to Static Transport, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old October 21st, 2019, 09:05 PM
Captain Underpants

Only a jerk doesn't post for nearly a year and then throws up designs at a ridiculous pace. Yup, that Helm guy is a jerk.

Clearing out the old design cabinet, under the cob webs, this sohei is ready for the HelmAverse...

--------------------------------------

SHI

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
SOHEI
CONFLICTED
MEDIUM 5

MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 5

DUAL WIELD
When Shi attacks she may attack one additional time. If Shi attacks the same figure with both attacks, add 2 dice to the second attack.

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 21st, 2019 at 09:38 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations