Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 22nd, 2014, 04:34 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
That should be "scared," I think, AG. And it would be scary. . .
Not quite, with his magic holy or unholy, darkside orJedi powers, he blocked 3 three rolls of three skulls to stop the Marcu comeback of the century.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 22nd, 2014, 04:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ah, you were, in fact, scarred. Try living with him, then.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 24th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Got in a game of Pathfinder Adventure Card Game this morning. Had the Valeros, Kyra and Seoni crew going in the Approach to Thistletop scenario. Did good, but the reward of drawing a random weapon for each character was a bust, as each one got a quarterstaff. Crazy that after shuffling the weapons cards and then randomly giving one for each player and they each end up with a crappy quarterstaff that went back into the box. But fun nonetheless after not playing for a few months.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 24th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've been soloing a lot of Pathfinder Adventure Card Game myself to level of Sajan for future group play. He's a really interesting character in that he has no spells or weapons starting out, but can add as many blessings as he wants to combat checks (he starts with 8 in his deck) and recharge them instead of discarding them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2014, 01:04 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I've been soloing a lot of Pathfinder Adventure Card Game myself to level of Sajan for future group play. He's a really interesting character in that he has no spells or weapons starting out, but can add as many blessings as he wants to combat checks (he starts with 8 in his deck) and recharge them instead of discarding them.
Sajan is one of my favorites to use @IAmBatman .

We just finished a long X-Wing battle that came down to a Tie Phantom against my lowly Knave E-Wing. Needless to say, I ended up losing, but it was close. I started with the Tantive IV (a lifesaving formula, the way my daughter says it. It might be the Ebola cure) and took out a few ships including a Tie Defender and Boba Fett by smashing through them. Sadly, @Porkins was of no use in this battle, mainly because he was constantly making bad maneuvers. The huge ships are definitely cool, but seem to do most of their damage from maneuvers, not cannons.
Old August 24th, 2014, 03:17 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I died twice trying to get him caught up with my other adventurers, but I finally did, and he's got a really nice deck now. I love him with a crossbow, given his dexterity.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2014, 03:57 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

My go to in PACG is Valeros. Love his ability to recharge his weapons for their extra effects. He is almost a guaranteed win in any fight for me.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 24th, 2014, 04:05 PM

Yeah, Valeros is the first one I played, but when I introduced my cousins to the game on vacation, I let them pick first, and he got taken. I tried out Ezren on the trip and really liked him with the Force Wand and some Force Missiles. Sajan is the third I've really fully tried. I'm probably going to run a few more through the gauntlets to upgrade them as well, though, to be ready for next time I can hang out with my cousins.

Old August 24th, 2014, 06:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Board game club day yesterday.

Started with Krash Karts. Actually even more thought provoking when played with adults.

Then on to A Touch of Evil. It's not a bad game, but I kind of thought there was a big (drawn-out) build-up for not much of an ending. But that could have been just that one game that we played of it. We struggled getting investigation points & only saw 4 sets of minions.

Next was Hanabi, Japanese word for fireworks. It was quite an interesting co-operative card game where you see everybody else's hand but your own. You have to play your cards based on the information provided by the other players but they can only give you one piece of information & it has to be provided for all the cards that match that information. EG: if a player has white 2, white 5, blue 2, green 5 you can't just say the first card is white you have to say the first & second cards are white. Or the first & third card is a 2, but the fourth card is green is correct because there are no other greens. The idea then is lay cards out on the table in sequential order 1 through 5 in each of the 5 different colours. I believe we had 2 wrong guesses along the way & we didn't complete all 5 colours but we scored 18 so the crowd were pleased with our pyrotechnics display .

Tsuro was next. I came out victorious here where we all (4 of us) converged on to a single open space & the next player only had 1 piece left that looped all 4 sides back to the adjacent space on the same tile & mine was the only one that lead to on of the 3 remaining open spaces.

Then we played Red November. This was a fun co-operative game. In a Russian sub attacked by a kraken you spend your time running around the sub trying to keep it operational. I really like the time mechanic & turn order of this game. Each thing you do takes so many minutes to do so whoever is least furthest in the time track takes their turn. I liked this game & would definitely play it again.

We finished the day off with a brutal game of King of Tokyo. We had 6 players so both parts of Tokyo became occupied by the player before me & then me. Next round he rolled 4 claws then I rolled 4 claws. The player before took the first opportunity to get out & heal then while all the others were obviously trying to heal also. I decided to stay in Tokyo & when it came to my next turn the player before was back in Tokyo with me & I rolled another 4 claws to kill everybody but the player before me. He then jumped out of Tokyo & healed & had a power-up that allowed him to heal 1 each time he went into Tokyo plus firebreathing & it wasn't long before I succumbed.

Fun day again.
Old August 24th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Does sound like a blast. Glad to see your group moving along.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 24th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Wow, sounds like a good day for sure A3n. Of those games, I've played several games of Hanabi, Tsuro and King of Tokyo and enjoy them all. Good clean fun for sure. That was a pretty good score you guys got for Hanabi, and quite the epic ending for King of Tokyo

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 24th, 2014, 07:57 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice @A3n , some fun games. Glad your group is going well.

Just finished a 2-player epic game of Carcasonne with my daughter using a few expansions. She was ahead by ~50 points going into final scoring, but I ended up coming back to tie, 156-156. We flipped the dragon to break the tie (it took 4 times to land on its side) which I won. BOOM!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games