Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old October 14th, 2011, 12:23 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Carney's Custom Terrain (Gothic City mod. 9/12)

I picked up the gravestone last year but never did anything with them...maybe some two-hex graves?

Anyway, my piles o' skulls turned out ok:

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:50 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those are freakin' awesome looking Carney. +Rep
Old October 14th, 2011, 03:59 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Those are freakin' awesome looking Carney. +Rep
Agreed. I really need to get some.

Last edited by Quack188; October 14th, 2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: No rep from me this time.
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:02 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Non-terrain post:

I took a chance on one of the Pathfinder large singles & got the Ettin, so I decided to rebase it in the same style as the previous few large figures I've done. A little fake rock & paint:

Here's a link to a thread I started for Pathfinder customs, there's a rough draft of the Ettin's stats too: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39740

Carney's Trade List

Last edited by Carnival Man; February 20th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old February 28th, 2012, 12:58 AM

Re: Carney's Custom Terrain

Here is my first attempt at painting FotA terrain...this is one of Typhon's FotA Dice Towers. These are a little tricky due to the extremely hard plastic of the walls & battlements. On this one I didn't use primer, just many thin coats of paint, washes first then drybrush to try to get the weathered effect. This one is decent, but the next should be better.

Carney's Trade List
Old April 9th, 2012, 11:29 PM

Here's my 2nd attempt at a "basic" paint job for a FotA dice tower...this one is going to be a prize at a local tournament:

Here it is with nifty blue LED mood lighting:

The only real difference between the two towers is that I went with a black primer rather than trying to hand paint the black base coat. I did add sand flocking between the hexes in the base to have a level surface to avoid re-rolling d20's. Also, the blue LEDs are just sitting in place for the photos...I haven't come up with an easy way to include lighting that can be turned on & off...yet.

Carney's Trade List

Last edited by Carnival Man; April 10th, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old April 9th, 2012, 11:30 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Old April 10th, 2012, 02:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty nice prize you have there. Someone is going to be going home very happy.

Last edited by Yodaking; April 10th, 2012 at 08:40 PM.
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks sweet, very simple, very effective. Would look great at any game table.

I agree, some one will go home happy!
Old April 10th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Very nice dice tower. The LEDs really add a nice effect.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:11 AM

Here's another fountain/pool piece I made as a prize for our local NHSD tourney this year:

Carney's Trade List
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:48 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This stuff is awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles